Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

I'd also recommend using a coli guide, as otherwise it's really easy to accidentally stat your dragons into a build only useful in PvP.

2. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

Okay! I was wondering if I built them wrong, or if there was a battle stone I should have given them before giving them a battle stone for an attack. :\ John=I wanted to make ridiculously strong. Terezi and Dave I want to make Very Fast and Resistant/Durable. Karkat is probably going to be Durable.

3. OtherCat

In other news, the only way Dave, Terezi and John are going to survive the Scorched Forest is if I have All The Healing Potions. They keep getting massacred.

4. OtherCat

Will I find them in the forum? (I am currently looking. Do you have links to any?)

5. OtherCat

My dragons so far.

Linked because of connection reasons. As you can see I am a) Homestuck Trash b) A Terezi shipper. Karkat is currently an adult, and at about 5th level. Dave got a Death Seeker familiar.

6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

7. OtherCat

8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

For the record, I use almost entirely Culex's build, but it is VERY hard to get into now because eliminate is so fucking damn expensive, which is unfair to newbs. If I get one dropped, I could give it to you, I don't need any eliminates and I'm doing well in treasure right now.

9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I mayyyy have spares?

10. OtherCat

Now I go from wanting to grind my dragons up a few levels to wanting to make them pretty. I have recently discovered that Iridescent Primary, Shimmer Secondary, Glimmer Tertiary would greatly improve the rather dull appearance of Alain and Alaric, Terezi and John's first offspring. This is Alain, this is Alaric.

Using the morphology thingie I discovered they could look like this: ifalainwereshiny.png ifalaricwereshiny.png

Instead of like this: 34456719_350Alain.png 34456720_350Alaric.png

So Imma have to grind so the babies can look purty.

• Like x 1
  11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Ooof you went for the expensive genes. Worthy projects. Geneing the parents would ensure any future offspring all come out pretty and shiny, so do you have any plans for Terezi and John yet?

12. OtherCat

I did not know they were expensive until I went looking for them after I tested them on Alain and Alaric.

John and Terezi don't look nearly as good or as much like my image of what "Terezi and John" Dragons should look like when I tested the genes on them, though I might do it anyway because shiny babies. (Though they might look better if I don't include the tertiary genes on one of them. Are there ways to change gene *colors*? I could give Terezi a second teal, and another blue color for John.)

13. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@OtherCat Nothing wrong with saving for large projects! Both of my progenitors have irishim :3

Unfortunately, the only way to change colors on a dragon is through a scatterscroll- a gem item that 'rerolls' ALL of a dragon's colors randomly, not just one, unwanted one.

• Like x 1
  14. OtherCat

Why doesn't the "energy level" number go up with levels? I am getting destroyed in the seventh level area with my seventh level dragons. I am sure they would be doing better if they had. more. energy.

15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Are you talking about in-battle health pool, or the energy your dragons get for eating?

16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

The points you get for levelling up don't allocate automatically. You need to go and decide what goes where before they'll change.

17. OtherCat

I'm not talking about stat-allocation, I mean the energy level on the stats page. (Which I thought correlated to "in battle health pool." but apparently not. )

18. OtherCat

...Are they two different things? I thought they were the same/correlated.

19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

...I. Do not see an energy level on the stats page? Your in-battle health pool is affected by your dragon's Vitality (VIT) stat, but I build glass cannons so I might not be the best to talk to about that. Are screencaps possible?

A dragon needs to be above... shit I think it's 30% energy (ie well-fed) to fight at all in the Coli, but I am a horrible food hoarder so that's never been a problem for me?

20. OtherCat

ARGH.png

Does the energy level correspond to how many "hit points" they have in coliseum or not? Is there any point where you can have an energy level of more than fifty?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice