Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

OH! I was interpreting "stats page" as the stat- and stone-allocation page in the Coli proper, sorry.

No, no dragon (except deities :P) can have more than 50 energy, and it's only related to Coli HP in that a dragon with no energy can't be chosen as a party member to fight. You up your Coli HP by upping your VIT stat.

2. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

Yeah, I figured we were using terminology differently. ^_^; So, next level, everything and kitchen sink is going to vitality. Thank you, sorry for being confusing.

3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I would really really suggest you use a coli guide for building your dragons otherwise you are going to end up sinking a lot of money into re-stating them in later coli levels.
    Source: someone who had to do that to two of her lvl 25s to make them actually suitable for highlevels grinding.

4. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

The energy displayed on the dragon's profile or when you go to your lair is correlated only to the food you give them. All dragons need a minimum amount of energy I don't recall what level, to be able to coli, but otherwise it doesn't affect their stats.

[edit] Whoops someone already answered before me

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Like x 1
  5. OtherCat

I have them bookmarked? I am going to read them when I get the chance? I am sorry for asking boneheaded newbie questions?

6. TheOwlet

I just meat that as advice because it's a damn grievance to have to restat everything (plus it's expensive) and I thought I'd save you the frustration of it?

7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

I can supply a restat potion (Tincture of Dissolution) as well as some battlestones.
    ETA: By which I mean, I can give you one free restat, and some expensive battlestones for free (if I already have them or get them as a Coli drop) or at reduced prices (if I buy them from the Auction House for you).

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. OtherCat

I was already told to read the coliseum guides, and I even got links to them. I just haven't more than skimmed them yet, because even if I follow guides I tend to end up doing things bass-ackwards anyway. A repeated insistence that I read the guides felt like "scolding," for some reason, which made me slightly flaily about it. (Thanks though, you've been very helpful.)

9. OtherCat

That would be really great. :D I am TreyLune 329023 on FR.

10. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

@OtherCat I am also available for stone donation if necessary. Can't help you with Eliminate, but can provide most others.

Although if anyone on here has an Eliminate they'd be willing to sell, I still need another.

11. OtherCat

According to the one guide I'm testing out I need: Eliminate, Rally, Sap, Berserker and Ambush.

What I have and assigned: Dark Bolt (Terezi), Clobber (John), Guard (Dave and Karkat), Might Fragment (Also John)
    What I haven't assigned yet: Rock Slash.

So if you had Rally, Sap, Berserker and Ambush that would be cool. And I'd like stones that would confer a healing ability. (which I will probably give to Kanaya.)

The stats "recipe" I'm using from this guide I'm using is 4 parts Strength, 2 parts Quickness, 1 part Vitality Though I think I accidentally put too much into Agility instead for at least one of them because Bass-ackwards. Also, I already put more into vitality than recommended for these dragons because they are already at level 7 before I began implementing the recipe.

I am TreyLune 329023 on FR.

12. OtherCat

Dear Flight Rising, "cultivating" and "foraging" are two completely different activities, therefore no, dragons who are foraging are NOT cultivating plants. At a stretch, they might be returning to the same spots, thinning undesirable plants or dropping seeds or something, but generally that's two different activities that have not much to do with each other. Please correct your gathering blurb.

• Agree x 1
  13. OtherCat

After going through Scorched Forest and barely making it out in one piece, there are certain familiars, that if I ever get them as loot, are going directly into Baldwin's cauldron. (Since I can't put 'em in a stew pot.)

• Winner x 1
  14. TheOwlet

Yes.
    I still feel a profound sense of revenge whenever I get to brew down a Mammertee.

• Like x 3
  15. OtherCat

I am now creating an excel spreadsheet for this game. Which is cool because I need practice in using spread sheets, but still, I'm making a spreadsheet for keeping track of the "I am mostly just shipping Terezi" breeding program and what happened to to the hatchlings. (I think I am more likely to exalt than sell. If I do sell, I'm probably going to sell them named because I don't want just a "unnamed" in the list of offspring.)

• Like x 1
  16. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

Btw it's been awhile since I played FR, have they edited the options to have any kind of vacation option/etc for when you go away? Or just tap out for a bit? Or does anyone have any tips? I feel like whenever I get back into the game I have to spend several days feeding starving dragons and I inevitably slip and forget to check back into the site for weeks at some point.

17. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Charlie Fraid not! That said, plenty of flights have food banks or if you just put out a polite request for help on your flight forum you're liable to get some food pitched at your face :'3 I myself can send you some if you like; I have a pretty compact lair so I always have plenty.

• Agree x 1
  18. OtherCat

Two new babies, and four more on the way!

Terezi x John's second clutch of hatchlings
    34856426_350Kyriahatch.png
    Kyria is Teal/Heather/Flint Basic (female)

34856427_350Dorianhatch.png
    Dorian is Teal/Sky/Pistachio Basic (male)

• Like x 1
  19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Look up threads for Gen 2s in the "Searching for dragon" forum, some people really care about that and are interested in buying ungened dragons

• Like x 1
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

new son, as seen when he'll be all grown up. his name is Nugget, and he's a triple Metals.
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 9
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice