Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. luna

luna Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    heckyeah.png
    Is this the most well thought out breeding pair I've ever made?
    Yes.
    yes it is.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

New hint words are happening!

Hint words:
    • Gladiator
    • Druid
    • Cerberus
    • Conch
    So I'm kinda sort cautiously hoping that 'cerberus' might be a plague venue??? please??? Druid maybe another apparel?

• Like x 1
  3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

[​IMG]
    Guess who I finally haaave
    I was waiting for an abyss/abyss/raspberry skink/spinner/glimmer female with the right eyes (lightning or arcane) to pop up at a reasonable price, and finally ended up just spending the 250 gems on getting this girl, plus a breed change, just for this accent.

I have no idea what her role in the lair is yet :3 And I need to change her name, though Bellatrix does have a nice ring to it =u=

I am so happy!

• Winner x 9
  4. TheOwlet

Holy hell, that accent looks absolutely amazing on her 50/10 on matching colors, pattern and placement.

5. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Thank you! *vibrates in Excitement* I am SO PLEASED WITH HER I THINK YOU CAN TELL

I don't think I'm going to put apparel on her
    She's perfect

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. TheOwlet

If anything, perhaps the cyan deep sea bulb? But yeah honestly she's perfect. what a beauty.

• Like x 1
  7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

GOD that's nice.

• Agree x 1
  8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Ok, I did add the deep sea bulb, A+, good addition, thank you

• Like x 1
  9. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

@Penumbra

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

latte boy is the best out of the three imo

• Winner x 1
  10. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

latte boy is v preet. how much?

11. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

200g or 180000t (1:900), i think

im cool with payment plans and also mixing currencies

12. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Um, hi :3

I technically joined Flight Rising two years ago, when the girl I was dating prevailed upon me (aka pressured me) to get an account and start doing the dragon thing. I was... okay with it. I've always been bad at anything that involves actual skill-based gameplay, so the coliseum wasn't for me and I felt like I couldn't get much in the way of gamedollars just with my low level of fairground play. I messed around with it a bit, bred some dragons, sold some babies, made a couple of friends, and ultimately dropped it after I broke up with the aforementioned.

At the start of this month, having seen that another welcome week was coming up on tumblr, I got curious and tried to sign into my account again.

I AM SO FREAKING RICH IN TREASURE. I mean, I'm sure it's not much compared to some - I definitely still can't afford any skins - but I was able to go on a big spending spree on several new dragons and a bunch of accessories. Also I was reminded of how much I just straight up love these fancy critters and the whole design of their world. I'm still a bit ??? on actually making my dragons into characters and building story-shaped lives for them, but I like naming them and they're super pretty.

Expect me to go ?? WAIT THAT'S A GENE/WHAT'S WHAT ONE CALLED?? :D a lot, since my experience was very isolated and I'm still learning.

Have some of my flight to look at :3 (I like Fae, Coatls, and Tundra dragons most, but I also have Imperials, Spirals, and Skydancers. My name on there is lilacsofthedead, if you wanna say hi?)

dragon countess.png dragon hera.png dragon phosphor.png dragon riot.png dragon uzumaki.png dragon vanitas.png

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Winner x 8
  13. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

I'd like to do mixed currency, if that's alright!

14. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

@PotteryWalrus, it's relatively easy to cheese the Coli player-versus-environment areas with the right battlestones and stat setup. I use the Workshop Worker build, which allows people to basically take on the hardest venue with only two dragons (or two dragons that are actually useful there and one exalt fodder).

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  15. PotteryWalrus

@Wingyl that as may be, but tbh the Coliseum just isn't my style.

Anyway, I just got two new coatl babies - from Vanitas and Sorawing's match - two little females. I miiiight keep the darker one if I don't get a good offer for her, (they're both female) but the paler one isn't what I'm looking for in general, their mother non-withstanding. Bidding starts at 5g or 4000t, and ideally I'd want them to go to a good home that isn't just gonna exalt them without breeding from them. Anyone interested?

bb coatl1.png bb coatl2.png

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    • Like x 1
  16. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

back again with more shinies for sale

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  17. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

[​IMG]

/weeps because I still need to buy two more apparel slots to finish his outfit, but also need 2 save 4 Bee genes/

• Like x 4
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  18. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

SO PRETTY <3

• Agree x 2
  19. shmeed

shmeed plant me

i snapped up this baby from the marketplace... im in love
    [​IMG]
    some other marketplace snags
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  20. PotteryWalrus

@seed frogs???? How is frogs?

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice