Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. shmeed

shmeed plant me

LOVE THE FROGS.......

tone is hard on the internet so if that was a legit question, explanation under cut!
    taken from the wiki:
    "The Frog Collection contains five frog and one toad variations, all of which are crafted in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 9, 11, 12, and 13."

http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Toad_Companion
    this is one of them, and you can craft them or just search "companion" in the AH under Apparel to find the rest of them!

• Like x 1
  2. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

It was a legit question; thankyou for the explanation! ^_^

• Like x 1
  3. PotteryWalrus

This might not be much to you seasoned players but I GOT GEMS OUT OF A TREASURE CHEST TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. Must not spend them immediately, must not spend them immediately.... (especially since I'm the kind of person who absolutely should never EVER start spending IRL money on these kinds of games because I'm already skint enough and if I let myself start I'd never stop ^^;;;)

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

did someone say frogs

[​IMG]
    L
    ove this boy..... only don't have the green tree frog cause I don't think it'd be visible with his apparel

• Winner x 4
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

is it time to show off frogfriends

[​IMG]

I'm p sure I got this boy from someone in here, actually. Many Frog

• Winner x 2
  6. PotteryWalrus

I gave Gasoline a smol friend. He is happy :3
    dragon gasoline.png

Also I got five new spiral babies if anyone wants first pick? Eyespots is really the onlu one worth anything, but I'd like them all to go to good homes if possible.

bbspiralf1.png bbspiralf2.png bbspiralf3.png bbspiralm1.png bbspiralm2.png

EDIT: Also I read a lot of people's usernames and IDs at the start of this thread? Is it still okay if I add you guys? To reiterate, my username is lilacsofthedead ID #111206 and any dragons I have that aren't Bogsneak, Fae, Coatl, or Tundra are all for sale to good homes.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  7. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

8. PotteryWalrus

@Raire added! Also madly jealous of the sleek palette you've got goiƱg on there, yo <3

9. PotteryWalrus

ALSO does anyone have any carnivore dragons that they could lend me to get fed for free for a few days? I was stupid and hunted for meat points when I literally have almost no dragons who eat the stuff ^^;;;

10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

You could try selling the meat points!

11. PotteryWalrus

How? I thought there was no way to get rid of them once the food was converted to points?

12. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Ooh wait, right, nevermind you can't TuT

• Like x 1
  13. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

hatched a pumpkin nest for pumpkin babies

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

delightfully in season

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. hyperfuck

hyperfuck they/them

anywone want som dwagons?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

So who was betting on Plague not getting a venue because congrats you won.

This is the second damn time in a row they dropped an Coli update the day before RoR and fucking did this.

• Agree x 4
  16. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Completely unsurprised. They have problems with plague and keeping stuff "safe" for the site, as seen with how limited some accents can get, so a plague venue is gonna be hard to get.

17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I mean they could at least TRY. Skeleton guys, rats, maybe some mushrooms, slime mold varieties... a giant bacteria would be super cool. And none of those need to involve visibly rotting corpses!

• Agree x 4
  18. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Considering the amount of skeletons populating the Ghostlight Ruins yeah they can't exactly bail on that. People have been suggesting they do something like the elephant graveyard from Lion King, or some sort of giant mushroom thing. For enemies we got hyenas, vultures, there's a whole lot to do. Personally I would kiss Undel if they'd give us a Tardigrade boss of a Plague venue, if we ever get a Plague venue.
    The Mire is just looking nothing like a Plague area and it's shit to grind for currency.

Yeeeah that's already really obvious on the skins/accents this time around, I'm ready to be disappointed as hell tomorrow. I'm really suspecting that the admins just really regret putting a Plague flight in to begin with that hope that if they just quietly neglect to give us... anything, we'll just go away. (see also: 'plague hates zombies' and every year for RoR it's like 'please make zombie skins/accents')

19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I'm so glad I don't have much of an attachment to plague, or else the RoR accent contest would drive me bonkers. As it is, it's a mild annoyance, but I feel for all the friends who are really into the plague aesthetic

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Who wants a cheap Eliminate?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice