Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Or one of you could get it and then breed another for the other person (and also me, but it doesn't have to be those exact colors)

• Like x 2
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ooooh so pretty. Good luck!

• Like x 1
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

ALSO turns out I found a couple hatchlings with a great range, so project OH SHIT THIS DRAGON IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK is go:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Time to save up a million treasure for gene changes. Pray that if I get the right color combos the hatchling will be male.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    • Like x 5
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

It really does seem to look better with peregrine than with the gene it's actually intended to match, huh.

6. oh thank god i'm not the only one who thinks that

the busyness of cherub is rlly jarring compared 2 the relative simplicity of seraph 8/

7. Starcrossedsky

Yeah, I think it would have been better if they emphasized the spirals less and didn't do like, the extensive face and tail markings.

I mean it's nice (I like it WAY more than clown which is similar in a lot of ways), it just... doesn't suit Seraph much.

• Like x 1
  8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I'm kind of happy with that, it seems to work really well with Vipera and I bet I will be seeing some great combos in the next few months.
    Definitely not interestedi nit for any of my curretn dragons tho. Doesn't fit.
    Still! GENES.

9. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm choosing to think of it not really matching Seraph as a feature, rather than a bug. Matchy-matchy dragons are kind of tedious (I say, with a lair stuffed full of x/y/y dragons...).

• Like x 5
  10. Starcrossedsky

I want a secondary that makes tiger better than stripes does. Stripes goes with the grain of the wing (IE coming out from the joints like the fingerbones d0) and it's just not as visually interesting as something that goes against the grain (eg peregrine, seraph).

11. [​IMG]
    behold my new shiny

and as an adult
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  12. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

...So I've been having fun using the psds to make new color combo previews
    cmy coatlf.png
    Magenta/Cyan/Yellow underbelly- I wanted to see how it looked!
    mantis+watermellon+pistach.png
    Mantis/Watermelon/Pistachio underbelly
    cerulean+yellow+snowbelly.png
    Cerulean/Yellow/White underbelly
    (if anyone has a combo+breed requests, I can do em! Not genes, tho)

• Like x 2
  13. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Is anyone here in Ice and willing to use their discount to buy me a spiral breed change? I have the treasure. :3

14. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I can do the thing for you!

15. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

@spockandawe What is your FR name? Mine is Shingleback.

16. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Spockandawe, ID 44761! I've just acquired the scroll, but I'm on mobile, so setting up trades is like twenty times as painful as it ought to be. So if you want to set that up, I can complete it anytime!

• Like x 1
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

PURPLE AND TEAL <3<3<3<3

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So does anyone want these shiny PCs? I love the weird color combos but I need lair space. They're babies right now but this is how they'll look. 5k?

19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I've been camping the marketplace for literal hours hoping to take advantage of ice dominance and get a cherub scroll but the few times they show up in the marketplace, they are ALL GONE in the second it takes me to click buy, holy shitsnacks.

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

AH HA. I GOT IT. Only took me six hours of refreshing the marketplace every 5 minutes.

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice