Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I can look, though I'm on my phone right now. Do you mind waiting a couple hours?

2. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Of course not! No especial rush, I'm not nesting the lad, just gotta make him Pretty to match the new accent I just blew a ton of gems on :'3

3. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

I AM VERY QUIETLY SCREECHING, YOU ARE ALL BEING SO NICE......... thank you all for helping me begin my Drâgon Héll Adventüre....... I WILL TREASURE THESE GIFTS...... (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

My nest will hatch in 3 days and I will have shiny babies for you. (All of youbactually)

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

no one told me how profitable gene brewing is

• Witnessed x 2
  6. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

[​IMG]

had this one floating around in the AH for a couple weeks so i thought i might see if anyone was interested in her here :) price negotiable

7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I am Down for this year's apparel, pls give me more bags with dangly gems

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  8. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

this years apparel has been pretty damn choice so far, I'm seriously looking forward to the next one. We've not had real duds yet.

9. shmeed

shmeed plant me

i dropped 300k on an accent for my progen so it's my civic duty to share her
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 11
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I have children!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The first is a girl, the others are boys. They are pay what you want, I only request they be naed before oyu exalt. They will later be named and put on the AH

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  11. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

i've picked up a breeding pair project, and it's going to be a big one

[​IMG] ===>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]===>[​IMG]

adding wasp and bee to both, i should have this done within four months assuming i brew a new gene to sell every day lol

some scryed progeny:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

imagining all of these with the new genes is so exciting !!!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    • Like x 5
  12. applechime

TURNS OUT FIGHTING THINGS IS FUN???? oh my god i thought the coliseum would be like the battledome on neopets but IT IS NOT, IT IS GR8, i am sending my dragons on an ADVENTURE!!!! how are they gonna hand me wide-eyed brightly-coloured owlets and tell me it's food, though, what kind of fuckin monster do they think i am

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  13. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

I highly recommend looking up a guide for how to stat your dragons! Right now I'd recommend the Workshop Worker build, as it only requires two dragons and one Eliminate (an incredibly expensive battlestone) as well as being able to effectively fight in the hardest venue with only two dragons.

• Like x 1
  14. applechime

so. eliminate just dropped? from a trash tier fight. so that's pretty rad???? i think?? is that unusual?

edit: wow you were not joking about how expensive it is, omg. i am forced to conclude that this is in fact unusual

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Winner x 3
  15. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

It's a very rare drop. Sell it for a frankly absurd amount of treasure, or put it on a dragon that you want to be a physical fighter. Your choice.

ETA: As well as being a rare drop from only a few enemies-note the Rainbow Star rarity level-it's also in very high demand, as basically every coliseum build requires at least one eliminate per party-generally more like one per dragon.

• Like x 1
  16. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Be careful of who you place it on, though- tinctures of dissolution (basically what you use if you need to re-stat a dragon) cost a tidy little chunk of change :F plan carefully!

also be warned that you CANNOT move battlestones once placed- if you place another battlestone on top of one, the displaced stone is lost forever!

• Like x 1
  17. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Lucky ápple! Treasure that drop! :toot:

• Like x 1
  18. applechime

THANK U ALL FOR TIPS AND KNOWLEDGE...... I SHALL SIT ON THIS STONE...... and consider carefully........ and reflect on my Most Excéllente Luck....

• Like x 4
  19. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

The first three times I read this it scanned as as 'drop that treasure', and I was like nO.... COLDSTARS.... BAD FRIENDSHIP PRACTICES

• Like x 2
  20. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Just bought two expensive girls :')

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...One of whom has the potential to become EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE

[​IMG]

Self control is a fucking myth

• Winner x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice