Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

[​IMG]

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

coldstars is at LEAST 34% my enemy so honestly??? typical

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. applechime

itsa me.jpg

.......................... (it me)

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  4. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

so many of my lair need pieces of the new Blooming wood set, ofc the hardest of them all to obtain

-lies down and weeps-

5. anthers

anthers sleepy

I'd like to be friends with people here if y'all would be okay with it, my name is subtletea 346380

• Like x 1
  6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG]
    Pls observe my gem stealing baby

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  7. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

I keep forgetting to mention, I'm part of the official Nature flight Discord server- it's quite active, friendly and fun :3 yall welcome to join it if you're Nature like me; if you're NOT Nature, you can still join- we recently added a couple 'shared' channels that any OOF-er can be in to say hello and chat or share dragons or whatever with the rest of the Nature discord!

https://discordapp.com/invite/S2xgGbg

• Like x 1
  8. applechime

so i decided to use that eliminate after all and. oh man. i am having a very good time..... STOMP STOMP STOMP

my workshop worker kids just hit level 22 and i Love Them So Much
    [​IMG]
    Oya the wiggly wind witch, the esteemed curlygirl, the first egg i hatched and kept: My Baby

[​IMG]
    Kyrene the murder machine, the spooky punchgirl whom i love

[​IMG]
    Verbena (who was a gift from @Raire !!!) is there too but he is a few levels behind. he is there 4 clobbering

ANYWAY!!!!! I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN, I LOVE DRAGON HELL

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
  9. applechime

i am. extremely pleased to be gathering so many familiars (not, like. a huge amount!! just 68 69...... its the sex number 70 now, i am on a roll 71 74!!! the coliseum is being kind to me)...... HOWEVER.... my morning ritual of swapping out my progen's familiar to bond with every single familiar that isn't attached to a dragon has become. ENORMOUSLY TEDIOUS..... i mean i'm still going to do it but. HOO BOY

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    • Witnessed x 3
  10. applechime

oh im thinking abt it.png
    ...............intriguing

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. applechime

can someone help me with dragon economics? i have a handsome boy that i want to sell but i'm not sure what 'reasonable' looks like. i sold his unfortunately garish snapper brother for 15 gems without a problem but he is significantly handsomer:
    [​IMG]
    someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my clan is dying
    edit: additional data: he is still 18 days away from being able to breed, and his name is Aeru (from Aerugo [verdigris])

edit again: and they have another brother who is about the same level of handsome but his wings are sexier (despite his Weird Leg Runes) so he is staying for Gene Power
    [​IMG]
    (everyone please look at my first successful breeding project. ok thank u for your time)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I would suggest not selling them this week since light and earth have a relatively heated Dom battle and exalt prices may soar.

• Like x 1
  13. applechime

oh god i forgot to factor in dragon politics......... DRAGON CAPITALISM IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

thank u for your financial advisement

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. TheOwlet

Yeah i make most of my dragonmonies exalting or training exalts for other flights so i tend to keep a closer eye on the dragon stock market

15. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

yaaaay NotN!

Not as many new familiars as I thought, but they're still p. cool (and the baldwin ones are A D O R A B L E)

The new apparel is not rly my lair's aesthetic but still neat :'3

but the gene! the GENE! goodness what a surprise and what a neat tert :D hope I'll get plenty for experimentation out of this festival.

• Agree x 1
  16. TheOwlet

so far RNGesus has been kind to me and gifted me two Smirches.
    gonna do a chestrun through the coli again to minimize boredom i guess!

• Winner x 2
  17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

SMIRCH SMIRCH SMIRCH
    I'm sad I won't be able to coli after Thursday for irl reasons but gimmeeee

• Winner x 2
  18. Juniperrome

Juniperrome I Have A Hammer

Two of my new fodder babies have nice colors and I don’t want to exalt without giving them a chance to find a new home. Pay what you want!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

E
    TA: I’m copperscales on FR, if you want to drop a friend request that would be shiny!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  19. lex

lex + 0.2% luck

ive bought a handful of smirches and finally got rid of this pesky glimmer problem i was having :)

[​IMG] ===> [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. Tea and Rain

Tea and Rain angry squirrel

I am a newbie bumbling about on flight rising. Here's a picture of an unnamed dragon I'll sell once she's leveled up a bit:[​IMG] Below her are two of my current favorite dragons--Bitey is one of my progenitors, he's the tundra dragon with the gold cherub gene. The other dude (named survivor) I got from the marketplace pretty much as is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice