Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'd say "You know not what you've unleashed" but I only have three:

[​IMG]

Davesprite! Who I already posted some pages back but here, admire him again

[​IMG]

Hawke

[​IMG]

Varric

I'm out of lair space (and don't want to buy more because I can just handle what I have), or I'd have more Dragon Age dragons. Hawke needs a Fenris, and I want one of my favorite Inquisitor and his LI, Dorian.

• Like x 4
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

So far I don't have too many that I made with fandom stuff in mind, considering the overall number. Yet.

[​IMG] A Kanaya bab. She's got a skin on atm, thus the blue.

[​IMG] John. He's getting re-gened for some paint and piebald soon. Precious tank.

[​IMG] Ms. LaLonde, looking lovely.

[​IMG] Mr. Strider.

OC's dragons are..

[​IMG]
    Nico, my crossdressing body double for a princess.

[​IMG]
    And Zavier, his LI.

• Like x 3
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

@Mercury oh my goodness, Varric has his signet ring. And piercings. AND A GLITTERY CHEST.

[​IMG]

I LOVE HIM

• Like x 2
  4. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Ruevian I totally lucked out in finding him, too - he came gened and in perfect colors (and his price reflected it, but... worth it!). I figured the glittery chest is a good stand-in for his chest hair. :D

I've been talking with a cool FR person lately who has some great DA fandragons of their own - I especially love their Cole dragon and have complimented him profusely.

• Like x 1
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

[looks at fifth page of my lair where I have approximately half the cast of tales of the abyss] I should really get back to that project...

6. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh boy. You asked for fandom dragons, and I know I did this once already, and I am sorry in advance. But a lot of the dragons are better now! And there are more! Some of them need (expensive) genes or gear, and I'm still haunting the auction house every day, but. Pogress! The image upload limit per post is ten pictures, I think? Or I'd do this in one batch. Sorryyyy.

1-01.png

Condesce: obsidian/magenta/obsidian, crystal/facet/gembond. She's so regal and I love her a lot, and that fire accent looks almost like gold ornamentation on her wings.

1-02.png

Dualscar: midnight/mulberry/mulberry, iridescent/shimmer/gembond. The spiky armor is SO Dualscar, I love it. The accent isn't strictly in his theme, but it has the feel of like, watching the sun break through the clouds from a boat? If that makes sense? Because pirates. But it seems to fit him okay, and I like it a lot. And it's very ostentatious. Like Dualscar.

1-03.png

GrandHighblood: storm/midnight/storm, clown/eye spots/okapi. The PERFECT accent. There is no better accent. This was the first homestuck dragon where I picked a breed/sex combo, because it just had to be this accent.

1-04.png

Darkleer: navy/obsidian/white, iridescent/shimmer/circuit. I didn't have any gear I liked for him until the filigree stuff started to come out, and it was so perfect and sleek for him, and it cuts down the white of his accent to more Darkleer-looking levels.

1-05.png

Mindfang: caribbean/caribbean/caribbeean, ripple/current/gembond. Lots of scars and bandages for her, but the spiky armor is JUST her blue, but more restrained than Dualscar, because most people are more restrained than Dualscar.

1-06.png

Redglare: teal/red/carmine, ripple/stripes/okapi. I am still working the breeding projects right now, but this is SO CLOSE. I want teal/red/red, and I'm probably going to switch the stripes to ripple, but I'm considering keeping the okapi, because it looks like gloves and stockings. This color combo is so frigging hard to find.

1-07.png

Dolorosa: midnight/emerald/white, iridescent/stripes/underbelly. I like how the stripes look like her cape. I was dead set on having that, but this is a surprisingly rare color combo. I'm considering switching her underbelly to glimmer, because rainbowdrinker, but it would change her spikes to white too, so I'm not sure yet.

1-08.png

Disciple: jungle/forest/tiger, ripple/stripes/underbelly. I want to change her secondary to current and her tertiary to smoke, but I like her! I do have a female coatl with similar colors that I'm squatting on, but she's just a baby, and I want to play with how the gear looks before making a final decision.

1-09.png

Signless: crimson/crimson/crimson, ripple/current/spikes. I may change the tertiary to gembond, but everything costs money and I have so many projects. But look look look, the baldwin nails look like glowing red hot metal! :DDD

1-10.png

Psiioniic: obsidian/gold/magenta, crystal/facet/circuit. This asshole. Was SO hard to find. I still have to switch his breed to spiral, because it looks so perfect and twisty, but I've been putting it off because perfect fancy nocturnes are still relatively rare.

• Like x 2
  7. spockandawe

Part two! I think I have... forty-seven Homestuck dragons? Again, I am so sorry, but I am also so excited to share.

1-11.png

Summoner: obsidian/fire/red, ripple/eye spots/smoke. My only requirement on my Nitrams is that they have big pretty wings to show off, and I worked SUPER hard to breed a good female imperial Summoner
    1-12.png

Handmaid: blood/blood/leaf, ripple/current/smoke. I found her as she was, already perfect. I love how the primary and secondary look like dried blood, and I think the accent is a lot of fun and calls to Lord English's eyes.

2-01.png

Meenah: obsidian/obsidian/magenta, ripple/current/spikes. I was really pleased to find her like this. It's a great breed for her and I would... not have paid for a scroll. I already did that twice for my progenitors and it hurt enough then, tyvm. And the new little bits and bobs of jewelry are so nice for her.

2-02.png

Cronus: white/shadow/violet, iridescent/shimmer/circuit. I need to switch his primary to vipera (because it looks like his sleeves), and his tertiary to smoke. But I'm not in a rush. I'm keeping an eye but for a similar dragon with a darker secondary, but I really want a male coatl, so that doesn't tend to pop up too often.
    2-03.png

Kurloz: obsidian/royal/white, iridescent/shimmer/smoke. I was torn on smoke versus spines for him, for the bones, but I'm going with spines for Rufioh and I didn't want them to match too-too closely. There aren't any mouth stitch accents I've seen in flight rising, but I like how this one does splotch partially across his mouth. And the rubber gloves from Baldwin make a great color match.

2-04.png

Horuss: slate/navy/grey, tiger/peregrine/basic. Remember how I said that perfect nocturnes were still pretty rare? Yeah, not a problem for the dancestors :P Horuss needs a primary and a tertiary, but I don't know what yet. Maybe cherub and glimmer, but those costs really start adding up. This accent makes me think of clockwork mechanisms inside him, and I like it a lot. Also the goggles.

2-05.png

Aranea: caribbean/obsidian/obsidian, bar/daub/okapi. She needs a primary and secondary, but I haven't picked them yet. I like the okapi evoking thigh-high stockings and gloves, but this isn't really the breed to show that to advantage. So it may need to change, but I'm not sure what she should be instead.

2-06.png

Latula: teal/midnight/red, iridescent/shimmer/smoke. Pyrope color schemes. Fuck. Me. I have her and a similarly-colored brother on standby as my final Latula, depending on how breeds and sexes work out, but I like her as she is a whole lot. I even shelled out for the silly glasses

2-07.png

Porrim: obsidian/emerald/obsidian, iridescent/shimmer/smoke. I like this accent for her a whole lot. I need to toss more jewelry on her too, but I'm too lazy to do it now.

2-08.png

Meulin: avocado/obsidian/obsidian, ripple/current/basic. I'm breeding this dragon for an identical child right now, just with ice eyes. And then she needs a tertiary. I'm toying with the idea of looking for a rarer breed, but I also like this one a lot

• Like x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

GOODNESS I am in love w/ all these dragons :D

9. spockandawe

Part three! Wrapping up dancestors and on to proper trolls.

2-09.png

Kankri: crimson/obsidian/obsidian, iridescent/stripes/underbelly. I wanted to evoke the red sweater, and I like the combo and the breed. I want a prettier gene on the wings if I can, but I haven't decided on anything for sure.

2-10.png

Mituna: obsidian/gold/gold, crystal/facet/circuit. SO MANY NOCTURNES. Why do the captors always come in nocturne. Mituna's probably going to be a female skydancer by the time this all wraps up.

2-11.png

Rufioh: Obsidian/sunshine/white, iridescent/shimmer/underbelly. I haven't decided yet if I want to give him eye spots, I don't know how well it'll interact with the accent. And the tertiary is going to be spine in the end.

2-12.png

Damara: maroon/red/blood, iridescent/shimmer/gembond. Let's be real, this is the perfect breed/sex for her. The citrine tail jewels are supposed to evoke the nitram symbol hair ornament from canon. The accent doesn't strictly stay true to her colors, but I still like it a whole lot.

3-01.png

Feferi: platinum/magenta/leaf, crystal/facet/smoke. Ideally, I'd like a warmer tone on her primary, but this is my favorite I've fond so far. And I love the breed for her. All the trolls and kids, I'm doing god tier dragons, but I still had fun evoking her original skirt with the silk gear.

3-02.png

Eridan: maize/mulberry/white, crystal/seraph/underbelly. He needs facet for his wings and probably smoke for his tertiary, but I like him a lot.

3-03.png

Gamzee: royal/violet/purple, crystal/shimmer/smoke. Ideally, I'd like a Gamzee with a lavender tertiary. I'm still keeping an eye on the auction house, but this isn't terrible. I'm aiming for an eventual breed change to spiral, because I have the PERFECT accent, but I'm being patient.

3-04.png

Equius: midnight/navy/black, crystal/facet/spines. The spines probably need to become smoke, but I'd just like to say that I've paid for two sets of night sky silk gear for my two dumb void babies. I've made some poor decisions.

3-05.png

Vriska: orange/caribbean/banana, crystal/facet/underbelly. The tertiary needs to be something prettier, but I love this accent for her. It's so perfect for the pir8 thing.
    3-06.png

Terezi: seafoam/teal/jade, crystal/facet/gembond. These awesome swords came out at just the right time, is all I'm saying. Also this accent is pretty much the exact same color as her actual secondary at the tips, and it's very... Terezi. I love how she came out, and I love this breed/sex for her.

10. spockandawe

Part four! More than halfway there, augh.

3-07.png

Kanaya: obsidian/emerald/white, crystal/shimmer/underbelly. She needs facet, a prettier tertiary, and a breed change, because the Dolorosa is already a female ridgeback, and yeahh, I'm not duplicating that. It's too bad, because she sure looks pretty, but it's going to change.

3-08.png

Nepeta: maroon/green/magenta. The heart players are a fucking nightmare. This is my current best Nepeta, even though her eyes are all wrong. With facet and smoke, I could live with this. But I really would love to get an avocado secondary and some non-purple eyes.

3-09.png

Karkat: soil/blood/red, crystal/current/smoke. I'd love to get a similar dragon with a chocolate primary, but this is great! Other than that he needs faceet and a breed change, but I don't know to what. I wouldn't mind Karkat as a female ridgeback, but this dragon is of the dudely persuasion, so I'm going to keep on looking.

3-10.png

Sollux: jungle/gold/obsidian, ripple/shimmer/basic. Yeahhhh, Sollux needs crystal, facet, and smoke, so. Expensive little fucker. I'm going to keep looking, but I'd just like to note that right now I am three for three on Captor nocturnes and I have no clue how that happened.

3-11.png

Tavros: azure/fire/splash, crystal/facet/okapi. The okapi needs to change, but I LOVE him. If Rufioh stays a skydancer, that'll have to change too, but for now things are fine. I like the idea of using armor as pseudo-robo-legs, but I might want to try the ebony filigree armor on too, just to see how it looks.

3-12.png

Aradia: maroon/blood/red, crystal/facet/gembond. Until yesterday, she was a spiral. But then Dave was a spiral too, and two god tier time players with near-identical color schemes, yeahhh, one of them needed to change. And Dave had an awesome accent, so it wasn't going to be him. But look at this gorgeous dragon! I'm really glad I went and checked the auction house.

4-01.png

John: caribbean/blue/splash, crystal/facet/basic. He needs a tertiary and some fancier gear, but I love the colors and breed!

4-02.png

Rose: sunshine/tangerine/ivory, crystal/facet/smoke. Rose is actually waiting on a breed change to guardian, I just wanted her to make babies once before that happened. it's a shame, because she looks LOVELY, but there's already Terezi with the same breed and sex and palette-swapped gear and a perfect accent. Oops. But there's a GORGEOUS light accent waiting for Rose, so I'm excited.

4-03.png

Dave: carmine/maroon/red, crystal/facet/gembond. I love the callback to the lava in his land. And again, love the silly swords. I''m a little sad that most of my dragons in expensive shades ended up having faces in profile, that's a shame. But I love this accent way too much to change that.
    4-04.png

Jade: black/black/platinum, crystal/facet/okapi. This will actually probably not be Jade for much longer! I love the color scheme and the accent is a lot of fun. Bu I have an accent even better than skaia clouds for a space player. But she'd need to be a female ridgeback. And this is a male fae. I have a standby dragon, I just haven't done anything with it yet. I love how the okapi looks like stockings, again. It's great for Jade.

11. spockandawe

LAST ONE. Thank goodness.

4-05.png

Jane: beige/stone/leaf, iridescent/facet/smoke. She needs crystal, which is going to hurt, but otherwise she's PERFECT, right down to her lightning eyes.

4-06.png

Roxy: blue/navy/azure, crystal/facet/gembond. I love her and I love her gear. Love love love.

4-07.png

Dirk: maroon/blood/magenta, iridescent/shimmer/underbelly. I'm pretty set on Dirk having those exact colors, maybe with pink or rose on the tertiary. But holy shit. Heart players. They're work than Pyropes, I swear to god.

4-08.png

Jake: banana/lemon/ivory, crystal/facet/smoke. Love this baby. I love his colors and accent and gear, and he turned out so hopey and fabulous.

5-02.png

Land of quartz and melody: splash/mulberry/lemon, crystal/facet/spines. I like how the spines look like the quartz pillars.

5-03.png

Land of tombs and krypton: jungle/swamp/fire, crystal/facet/spines. Probably he needs a tertiary like crackle or smoke, something to evoke lightning.

5-01.png

Land of light and rain: aqua/rose/lemon, crystal/facet/circuit. Needs smoke, but otherwise, I love how this all looks.

Annnnd there we go! 47 homestuck dragons, because I lack self-control in a major way.

12. Starcrossedsky

@spockandawe I have a pair of coatls that breed this and a coatl nocturne pair that breeds this, I can ping you if I get any coatl boys?

#I also have a midnight-purple range-lavender pair of nocturnes #because I have a problem it's apparently lavender tert nocturnes #it's a weirdly specific problem to have

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

...I have sinned.

[​IMG]

This isn't the dragon I want the apparel on (its actually the spiral baby in the back of my lair that I need to breed/gene change, but...)

I also need an accent because I'm some grade A trash rn. It'd roughly look more or less like this (thanks to the FR item database)

[​IMG]

I also have some Koi imps I'm trying to get rid of.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All Pie/Paint/Belly. You can check them out here and although they're on the AH for gems I'll take treasure. Need that breed and gene scroll, man.

14. [​IMG]

my disgusting homestuck trash derg, psii

(did u know that you can't get pink goggles AND the electrician's symbol on a spiral without them overlapping and looking hideous? because i do and am very bitter about it)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  15. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

so I'm scattering my shitty progen tomorrow and I'm super super pumped. I would do it today but he's sitting on a nest :""D
    currently he's a carmine/forest/stone tundra and I honestly. could not figure out something nice to do with those colors, I hate them a lot. so I gave up, dropped 300 gems on a scroll, I'm so pumped

16. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

also re: fandom dragons, I keep wanting to exalt this sucker but then he reminds me SO MUCH of draco malfoy aughhhh

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  17. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

....If you ever do wanna get rid of him I would be happy to buy he is so pretty

18. Starcrossedsky

That is definitely Dragon Malfoy

19. TheMockingCrows

Guess whose finger slipped twice on the AH. I've now got to save up for a Seraph and a Peregrine gene, with Pere going on the pink gal, BUT.

[​IMG]
    Sniped this fellow for 10k! Named him Heulyn.

[​IMG]
    And Rhodochrosite is who broke my bank and she was worth every cent. =7=

• Like x 3
  20. TheMockingCrows

Also, trying to find a home for this fellow who hatched a few days back. Colors make me taste mint chocolate chip, tbh.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice