Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

just bought my first glimmer bab, rip

[​IMG]

@TheMockingCrows OH NO HES GORGEOUS.......I need to do a lair clean out but for future reference what are you planning on charging?

• Like x 2
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

@rats He's still up on the AH for 40k, but I can always lower the price if needed. I'm heading to bed for the time being, but if he's still unsold and you'd like me to hold him when I wake up, I can do so.

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    I need cherub so bad for my avatar dragon you don't understand. With his accent he'd be PERFECT. This is beetlejuice level spoopy we're talkin' 'bout.

• Like x 2
  4. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

HEY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FANDOM THEMED DRAGONS sadly I only have two but still

Steven (as in from Steven Universe of course, look at this fabulous bab) :

[​IMG]

I just need to buy more flowers for him lol

And Hiram (as in Hiram McDaniels from WtNV, yes I'm aware Imperial would have been a better choice because multiple heads but I don't care I wanted my corgisnake to be Hiram)

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

That coatl got snagged before I woke up. If you weren't the one who sniped him, I'm sorry! I'll be sure to keep you updated on similar dergs!

• Like x 1
  6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

it's alright!!! I really don't need more dragons TBH :pp are you themockingcrows on fr also?

7. TheMockingCrows

Yes indeedy I am! Everywhere I lurk I tend to use the same name.

8. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

9. hey, has anyone had issues with dragon names before? i've been suspended twice in four days for names that reeeeeally don't seem suspension worthy, and def couldn't be found unless someone was specifically coming to my page and reporting stuff
    like, i don't talk to anyone on fr?? i've participated in two threads in the year and a half i've been on here, i don't interact w/ ppl enough 2 get on someone's shitlist and this is honestly kinda upsetting
    names i've gotten popped for:
    toilet
    sensualyodeller
    proctologist
    nogayinteamwork
    prolapse

...and, just now, 'penisreaver,' a dragon i exalted over six months ago, which hasn't been an issue until just now because??? god i really don't wanna lose my account, but the second temp ban came literally half an hour after i named 'prolapse,' which means someone's just chillin and refreshing my page until they find something objectionable and jesus fuck what did i do

10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Yeah, to be honest? I'm looking at that list like "But why would you want to name a dragon those things, unless it's to push the limits on what's okay to have?"

• Like x 1
  11. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Yeah, while I certainly hope you don't get banned for it, I'd recommend exercising more prudence in your naming in the future? Some of them are pretty tame, but 'penisreaver' and 'prolapse' (god help the unthinking teen who googles the latter!) were probably nnnnot the smartest choices you could have made. :P

also, breathe: it's probable that there's not some jerkwad stalking your lair, it seems more likely to me (an admittedly somewhat outside observer) that someone was maybe just flipping through your lair via the random dragon or found your dragons in a search/by following the winding trail of offspring lists and noticed the older names in a list?

12. TheMockingCrows

I hatched some babies and popped them on the AH and.. I don't think it's changed yet, but they're the only ones for sale with their specific gene combos. SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE LADIES...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...ohhh boy. I am tempted. Lemme check how they'll look as adults and I might get one.

14. TheMockingCrows

Sure thing! Their numbers in order are: #17777872 #17777873 and #17777874.

15. raginghearts

I've also got some babs for sale! Most of them are for 10k but I'm more than willing to cut the price in half for y'all, if anyone's interested!

16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I think I'd like that glittery Coatl girl. Also I have... well they're not babies but they are for sale!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] x2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@raginghearts I yoinked that sand/steel/sand guardian. I have no idea what I'll do with him, but he's so great, I couldn't pass him up! (Maybe I'll make him a fan dragon. I wonder if Alistair could plausibly be a guardian, or if he's too tundra-y...)

18. raginghearts

@Mercury thanks! :'D he is a rather pretty bab, and I thought about keeping him for myself, but I decided on keeping one of his other brothers instead. Glad you like him though!!

• Like x 1
  19. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@raginghearts I like him lots. :] He's a color/gene combo I would have never considered on my own, but the moment I saw it I fell in love with it!

• Like x 1
  20. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

@raginghearts would it be possible to reserve that spiral until I am at home/on a computer? FR is a headache an a half to navigate on my ipod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice