Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh hey, here you go. Apparel, then skins, then accents, however I hit the image limit :P I saved a picture of the accents on a few of my actual dragons so you can see how they look with colors and genes in place underneath them, except for the snapper accent, because I don't have any suitable babies.

Crown.png Skeletal Chimes.png
    Contaminated.png Bracket Sporehost.png
    Cursed Watcher.png Plague Child.png
    Rotrock Witch.png Rotten Skeleton.png
    Union Of Decay.png Wyrmwood Glow.png

• Like x 1
  2. spockandawe

Part two, looks like I'm spilling over into three posts by just one accent oops.

Cradle Of Goo 1.png Cradle Of Goo 2.png
    Boneyard Empress 1.png Boneyard Empress 2.png
    Engulfing Growths 1.png Engulfing Growths 2.png
    Glowing Contagion 1.png Glowing Contagion 2.png
    Lich Armor 1.png Lich Armor 2.png

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    • Like x 1
  3. spockandawe

Rose Rot 1.png Rose Rot 2.png

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    • Like x 2
  4. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@spockandawe ;o; you're a treasure!

also my suspicions are confirmed and the pissbabies can all go roll in a salt mine; these are all creative, beautious (in a creepy, properly Plague-y way) entries!

(also the tears of all the dramamongers screeching about 'BUT MUH BLOOD/GORE' for the last month or so fuel me. what the heck does blood and gore have to do with Plague anyways? None of these winning entries would have been improved by a helping of blood. Creepy bone spurs, parasitic flowers, fungi growths and dragons that look like they crawled right out of the Wyrmwound are where it's at!)

• Like x 4
  5. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

@The Mutant I never read the announcement thread beyond the news posts, but if you want a drama free reference, there's always Kiena's Festival Guide
    They are always very prompt about adding new skins.

• Like x 1
  6. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I need thirty million of that last skin

• Like x 1
  7. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@mizushimo alas, since hovering over the skin links doesn't show a picture of it, that festival guide doesn't help me ;3; man I swear every time they do coding work, less and less stuff is available for nonmembers/non-logged-in people to see. ;C

8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

quick question: I have a gen1 ice/red/red boy that I was originally gonna gene up and make a project out of but now I'm just mehhhh about him, too much work
    so I was gonna auction him off! I already have someone interested in an auto buy because they're pretty sure they'll be outbid and I'm willing to lose a lil profit to get him off my hands faster. My question is wtf do I auto buy him at? I was probably gonna start the auction around 450kT because that's kinda what I'd seen floating around but I'm not even sure if that's a good price to start at. Thoughts?

9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

So much farming, and not a chest to be found yet. 8I Same as the last two festivals for some reason. My luck has been poop lately. >:/

10. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

oh my goodness swipp family is cute

• Like x 3
  11. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

yesss, Pipp and Tripp are precious ;3;

also I don't suppose some kind soul wants to pass along some screenshots of the new Swipp skins? People seem to be rhapsodizing over how pretty they are and I should like to share in this. '3'

• Like x 1
  12. spockandawe

I gotcha! No on-dragon previews for the pearlcatcher accent, unfortunately, but this accent makes me want to get a pearlcatcher. But two on-dragon previews for the wildclaw accent, one complementary, one contrast!

amber-trapped fae.png depleted dreams.png
    scroll of pells.png wavespun ivy 1.png
    wavespun ivy 3.png wavespun ivy 2.png

• Like x 3
  13. TheMockingCrows

Man.. I need that wildclaw like burning.

• Like x 1
  14. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@spockandawe thanks again! :3

and goodness those ARE pretty, and now I remember them back from the Swipp skin/accent contest, I thought that wildclaw one was particularly gorgeous at the time as well :> man though, how long ago WAS that contest?

15. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Hm... does anyone know what festival skins/accents have been popular thus far? I need to invest in future $$$.

16. TheMockingCrows

Another moment in which Ryn says "I want the color wheel update NOW because I already produce a crazy amount of lovely hatchies and the new options on the wheel would make even MORE pretty babies". I've got a day before the next nests hatch and I've got a lot of lovelies lined up already, if anyone wants them hit me up. Can lower prices if you want.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. rats

@TheMockingCrows SCREAMING stop thaaaat, I need to do a lair clean out omgggg, I do NOT need more dragons ahhhhh they're so pretty....

18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh god they're blue and sparkly.
    say no to  this.png

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    • Like x 4
  19. rats

@TheMockingCrows Oh lord could you hold that midnight primary coatl just for a little bit, he's perfect for a girl I already have who's midnight/jade/royal, ahhhh

20. TheMockingCrows

:Looks forlornly to the Nesting Page: I CAN'T KEEP EVERYTHING I PRODUCE AND IT BRINGS ME SORROW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice