Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Anybody here interested in getting an old fest item or two at a discount? I have skeletal chimes for 725g (next cheapest is 850kt) and leafy gladeboughs at 425g (next cheapest is 450g)

I also have 3 elims for 170g each.

Trying to get an accent and i'm so close to my goal sobs.

2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I'd be interested in those skeletal chimes!

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@spockandawe Several hours too late, I'm afraid! Everything I was selling sold on the AH :c

4. spockandawe

No worries! I knew i was super late, and I'd written it off as an option until I sold an auction I'd forgotten about this morning XD

5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Hey general question, how long should I wait for a response to a PM before re-poking someone about it? I messaged someone about nest rental on the 26th, and they've been active in the forums and feeding their dragons since, but I still don't have an answer from them, even allowing for time zone fuckery.

6. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

upload_2020-4-4_13-49-33.png

upload_2020-4-4_13-49-56.png
    upload_2020-4-4_13-51-24.png
    upload_2020-4-4_13-52-11.png

hell yah hell yah hell yah -

• Winner x 6
    • Agree x 2
  7. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Oh man, so on April 1st my roommate hatched a bunch of eggs and was complaining that the results were no good, so I gave her a fistful of my noc eggs since I never hatch anyways :B

I sat with her as she hatched them- few eh ones, few decent ones- then on the very last egg-

[​IMG]

A double- rose/pistachio/rose- hatched on april 1st with nicely matchy eyes and pastel/spring colors, sweet dragon jesus XD And Pistachio even pulls in pink accent colors on a lot of genes.

She hasn't decided if she's keeping him or not, but I confess to curiosity on how much he'd go for if she puts him on auction X)

• Winner x 8
  8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

OH DANG that's such a GOOD hatch! I wouldn't be surprised if he got like, 5kg

• Agree x 1
  9. spockandawe

Well, I lost an embarrassing amount of time making more silly fandom dragons, but on the other hand, the ones that are grown adults that I can dress have been turning out pretty fabulously. The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation needs maybe 5-7 more dragons to make a good set, and The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System should be mostly complete, I think

dragons - mdzs.png dragons - svsss.png

• Winner x 6
  10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

So how's everyone feeling about the updates?

I think it's got its strengths and weaknesses, but now it feels... cluttered. I wish the top was just the dragon, scene and familiar, and then at the bottom the apparel/skin/interface selection, not the apparel right next to the dragon

• Agree x 3
  11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Also, I really wish this was like vistas, and you only had to buy one once and could apply it several times to your dragons, because buying individual vistas for my 200+ dragons is... harsh

• Agree x 3
  12. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

THE NOTIFICATION BELL LOOKS DIFFERENT yes this is the most upsetting thing to me about everything i'm a little neurotic okay

• Agree x 4
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. coldstars

thank god it's not just me

• Agree x 2
  14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I keep looking for the bright yellow of the triangle and getting so confused at the sight of the bell

• Agree x 2
  15. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Y'all. You can filter familiars by name or color or if it's been awakened now. You can sort the apparel by color!

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  16. coldstars

That apparel...

[​IMG]

Nice

(The familiar is choice, too)

• Agree x 7
  17. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

ZODIAC FAMS

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  18. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

I'm excited for zodiac fams! Wonder what they'll do with whatever one can't fit into one of the 11 flight festivals, though. Brewable item during NotN or something?

As I'd hoped, the festival scene looks gorgeous ;0; it's gonna be pure suffering waiting almost a whole year for the Nature one though, my lair aesthetic neeeeeds it

Also lowkey hoping they don't go beastclans again for the ones like Aquarius and Virgo and all, I have enough beastclan familiars :P But I'm not sure how they'll handle those

• Agree x 2
  19. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

@The Mutant according to an undel post, Fiona will provide

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  20. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

This is such a good fest, even though the skins and accents aren't ones I particularly liked XD The familiar... is wonderful... the apparel, glorious, the scene pretty...

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice