Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

niiiiiiiiice omg he's so shiny

• Like x 1
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thanks!

So if anyone has a cherub + peregrine female they'd like to get freaky with him, I'm on board. Come, let us make beautiful babies together~

3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...actually. I do have a cherub/peregrine lady with blue colors. She's a fae, so the skydancer genes probably won't get passed down, but still.

4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Excellent! Would you like to breed them when he's available? Hopefully multiple babes to split, but if not, I'll reimburse you with, IDK, 10k breeding fee?

5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Sounds good!

• Like x 1
  6. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Hatchiegeddon happened again, as it does every 4 days. Here's the remaining results of the huge nest hauls.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  7. albedo

albedo metasperg

@TheMockingCrows Argh, enabling! I'm full up, I was trying to keep a couple slots free for our dom push, but... Sigh, pretty dragons everywhere. I love those piebald faebbs though. :D

• Like x 1
  8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

mega thanks to @TheMockingCrows because look how gorgeous these babies will be
    image.jpeg

• Like x 3
  9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Oh woooooooow @rats they're so pretty! *o*

10. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

So uh... if anyone is hella rich and wants to give me entirely too much T/G, I've got a couple poitoxglim ridgebacks from a recent nest. Let me know if you're interested! Not sure using a boon was the right idea, but oh well! I'm proud of them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Btw @Ruevian , did you need another plague nest?

11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I'm super impatient and want these seafood snarfers out of my lair.

Koi imps are 100k (125k for the boy) on the AH, but I will undercut myself a serious amount for kintsugi folk.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    At this point I'm breeding the parents to get a certain combo of female so shoot me offers of what you think is a fair price for them.

An unrelated aside, one got bought and regened and looks GORGEOUS

[​IMG]
    Props to their new owner for the combo.

• Like x 1
  12. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

@Rose as soon as I clear out my lair of love to buy one

13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Hobo I might be able to convince myself to dive into my funds for one of those. OuO What sex are they?

14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Nope! Turns out there was a dragon on the AH with exactly what I needed, so I just bought her. Thank you so much for your help, though!

15. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

@Mercury They're both male, thistle primary is up for 150k, lavender is 500 gems. Totally willing to haggle, especially on the latter one since I know 500 gems is fucking obscene with the current exchange rate, haha. If not, I can let you know next time the parents are ready to breed? Prices should be less shitty by then. The range is storm-midnight, storm-shadow, pink-magenta.

@Ruevian Oh congrats! Always nice when things come together like that.

16. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Hobo Dudes are what I'm looking for! What's your lair id? I need to check what kind of babies they'd make with the dragon I need a mate for. :3

17. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Bel Capricorn I can def hold them for you! Which one are you interested in? One of the girls, the boy...? I'll take them off the AH to keep them from being snatched up.

Like I said you can offer any reasonable price, I'm just kind of throwing a line out there with the 100k deal on the AH.

18. strictly quadrilateral

@Rose the boy! I'll give you 90k for him, I just need to get the space and the exalt button doesn't work on my phone. I'll let you know the moment I can take him.

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Bel Capricorn Sounds totally fine with me!

I can go ahead and just send you a crossroads in the meantime while there's downtime for Dragon Shuffling. What's your UN? Mine's Noiva, #18375.

20. strictly quadrilateral

@Rose shadedtheomania, #87015

Edit: I'm on the computer now and thus now have space in my lair

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice