Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I just. Staff gotta own up to the fact that they made it canon that

1) plaguemaker hates zombies/the undead
    2) plague is the survival flight, including weird mutations, scars and what have you

And yet. Every fucking year it's 'no blood and suffering uwu, have you considered making zombies for RoR' and i'll be real, i'm fucking tired of it.

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  2. TheOwlet

oh and i just looked at the 'clarification' post and

STAFF I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU ABOUT THE NATURE OF MANY A DISEASE

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
  3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I love this NotN's apparel items!!

• Agree x 1
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I want versions of the orbs without hands-- maybe smoke swirls to match the big smoke apparel? But the rock paper scissors fams are ADORABLE

• Like x 1
  5. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Wow, the drama has been big on the fr tumblr tag

• Agree x 1
  6. TheOwlet

Yeah the gene error thing has been A Trip

• Agree x 1
  7. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

... what happened?

8. TheOwlet

Staff fixed an gene error to an Obelisk ancient breed gene. UNFORTUNATELY a lot of people really really liked the 'Wrong' look, and staff gave no indication of changing anything until after the change happened.
    A lot of people were real mad.

Staff has no posted a full list of known gene errors that they plan to fix

ADDITIONALLY Staff put the page into maint mode because a number of accounts had been compromised. By word of staff, not on site, but rather because a password list had been acquired off another website and since people reuse passwords: compromised accounts. This was used to make off with valuable items from old accounts. Maint mode was engaged to stop this, and also not drag the entire staff out of bed during the holidays (which, at least from what i can tell, the userbase was mostly fine with)

But yeah, a lot of shit went down within 24h.

• Informative x 2
  9. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I think most of the mad came from the "no one was told this was an art error that was going to be fixed, so they've planned and invested and changed many obelisks with the gene and now their plans are ruined because of the change". If it had been told from the beginning that it was an art error that would be fixed, fewer people would have invested in the gene.

• Agree x 1
  10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I LOVE THE NEW DRAGONS

Though I feel for the folks who get body horror from them and their genes

• Agree x 1
  11. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

[​IMG]
    look what i could do to one of my g1 hatches from last NoTN *o*

• Winner x 6
  12. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

[​IMG] lookit old Skidatel now, she's so good as an abby

• Winner x 2
  13. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

I scryed this guy, he looks great with Jaguar, Blend, and Trimmings!

• Like x 1
  14. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Haha, I own that fellow now. He's chilling in my hibden, waiting for me to find the right accent to go with him...

I've actually been considering him off and on for the Myosotis Fox accent but I'd have to buy a silhouette scroll in addition to the breed change and genes lol so I've been waffling

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  15. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

upload_2022-3-30_12-22-34.png

thanks mistral meals organizers for the horrible ingredient selection

ALL the cotton candy food items!? why

16. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

SPARKLE GENE THIS IS NOT A DRILL SPARKLE TERT

17. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My G1 projects have just gone up a level with this gene

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  18. TheOwlet

OH MY GOD

• Agree x 2
  19. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

my flight's festival has come once again! Apparel's okay, mostly like the accents and skins (though one or two of them look eyebrow-raisingly low quality to me? eh). There is an accent I like for aberrations, obelisks and veilspun which is good cause my lair is kinda short on those :P

also oh no the new genes look really good :stare: They may be rock-themed but they look kinda vine-y and suit my lair aesthetic pretty well

Most of my lair is okay as is (the fact that Emerald looks terrible as always with the new genes spares a lot of them from needing to be considered for regening) but there's a few...

This imperial lad, I bought all three genes for him myself so I'm a little hesitant to regene him but OAO;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And while this girl doesn't need a secondary change cause her accent mostly covers it, I think Boulder would be an improvement over her Falcon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And while I'm pretty happy with how my random progenitor looks these days, wow would I have had another option to consider if Boulder and Myrid had been out back when I was trying to figure out how to make her work-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look at those muted red tones on the goldenrod! That never happens to goldenrod! Sheesh. Dunno what I would have done with her tertiary in this alternate universe, but man.

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    • Winner x 2
  20. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I love those scries you shared! I am going to have to think good and hard about what to do with these new genes...

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice