Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

*stumbles in five days late to flex*

holy shit, I won a dragon from last week's Roundsey OAO With only 100 tickets! I buy 100 tickets each week and promptly forget about it. I think I've won twice previously, but both times were the kinds of prizes that 99 people get- I think the first time it was a Marva's Invisibility Cloak, second time- fairly recently- was a stack of 1st Anniversary Plant Cakes.

don't let your memes be dreams, anyways here's the spoopy boy

[​IMG]

Now I'm kind of stumped though, he doesn't fit my main lair aesthetic at all so I've got two choices:

1) let him live on my secondary tab with my visiting dragons, unfinished projects and my one (1) stray fandragon , on account of he's Very handsome even if he's not a match for my aesthetic and also for The Clout (tm) of having such a desirable dragon/ proof of my unfathomably good luck

2) sell him for ????? monies - I'd probably have to hire someone to run the auction cause I know jack shit about selling dragons. I don't exactly need the money, but it'd still be nice to have ig? so I can buy gem genes to finish projects with less wincing? idk. But I almost feel like I should because whoever makes the top bid would probably spoil him more than I would/ not relegate him to a 'miscellaneous' tab... hrm.

• Winner x 5
  2. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I has breeding pair for the new aethers and I love them:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Who else adores these fluffly little bookeaters?

• Winner x 8
  3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I love them and while my own eggs were alright, they were both boys so i traded with @IvyLB for a girl

and i'm not done gene-ing yet but look at how beautiful their offspring will be:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Every single one of them is a winner (the tert genes will either be flutter or monarch if only i can get my hands on flutter)

• Winner x 2
  4. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

They are cute! Nice!

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice