Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

0_0 I always do Aradia faces. Aradia faces best faces 0u0

• Like x 1
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'm KarrinBlue, #63723. Please someone take some of my dragons, they are cheap to a good home and I have big nests to hatch.

3. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

@Valerie

The number is the ID of your lair, you can find it in the url when you click on dragon lair if you're logged in (ie it's whatever comes after http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=). You can slot in other ID numbers in there to be taken to that person's lair as well. I might be able to find you a basic overview of each flight's community if you give me a few and you still haven't picked, haha. I can definitely tell you that plague (my flight) is very dominance focused, which is sort of an interflight competition to see who can exalt the most dragons per week (basically remove from the game, but lore wise it's meant to be 'send dragons to serve the gods and it's a high honour' thing in a not-throwing-them-into-a-volcano sort of way).

Edit: Basic Flight community guides, may or may not be accurate for every flight: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1209394&p=mb http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=680484&p=mb

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  4. Hobo

It's a surprise, you can't tell what it is until the dragon is already made, and by that point the only way to change stuff is to buy a scatterscroll which changes all 3 of your dragon's colours to something random. And yeah, you can do it once for free, after that there's a 6 month cooldown and a 1500 gem cost IIRC.

5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Kinda necro-ing this thread, but how do y'all feel about the new alchemy game? I love it! If they ever actually implement that plague doctor mask as a recipe, I may weep.

• Like x 1
  6. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I think it's neat! It takes so long to make things though x.X

• Like x 1
  7. Hobo

I'm also digging it, I've made all the oozes (they kind of creep me out though), 2 sets of claws (blue and purple) and 2 goggles (black and pink). Definitely YES on the plague doctor mask, though I would also prefer it in black.

8. KarrinBlue

I quite like how the standard goggles have ash marks around the face. Though I'm not sure why that doesn't exist for all the goggles...

9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

You can layer them, thankfully! So if you want the soot/ash, you can put the alchemist goggles under the one of the colored ones.

I've made everything at this point and I'm THIRSTY FOR MORE

10. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

i am raydelblau on flight rising, ID no. #94351-- feel free to add.

i'm currently throwing shit at baldwin and hoarding gems so that i can eventually spend 'em on fancy HQ artwork of my OCs. viva ice flight!

• Like x 2
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Ice Flight 4 Life~

• Like x 1
  12. KarrinBlue

I'm Light Flight! By the way, happy Jubilee!

• Like x 1
  13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Happy Jubilee!

Speaking of elemental holidays, what do you guys think of the new poofy crown holiday item? I'm really not a fan, it looks kind of goofy to me.

14. KarrinBlue

Yeah, I don't like it too much. I was hoping crowns would be more like... i dunno, circlets or tiaras or something? But I'm sure there are some dragons it looks good on.

15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah, circlets would have been so nice. Ah well, I'm not usually a fan of the non-unique holiday apparel anyway.

I do really dig these wing blades, though. They look great on my Light representative.

[​IMG]

ALSO I am Ruevian (#16319) on Flight Rising too, anyone from here is welcome to friend me.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  16. KarrinBlue

Oh wow that looks nice. I mean to make a proper Light Representative dragon for my clan (I even have a Light egg to hatch for that!) but there is the eternal issue of full lairs.

17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah, I wish lair expansions weren't QUITE so expensive...

18. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

it doesn't look good on any of my dragons. i bought one anyway, though, since i imagine i can get a good price for it later on (as long as FR doesn't re-re-fucking-lease it, those bastards. i'm still salty about the bears.)

19. KarrinBlue

Aww, I don't think the re-releasing is such a bad thing. I mean, I'm still annoyed that the odds of ever getting a Light Sprite or Sunchaser Jewelry is slim-to-nil, and I imagine that various other newbies would be too. And in any case, Nocturne Night was awful and it was super hard to get ANYTHING out of it, so it's not like it was all that easy to get a bear.

• Like x 1
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah, the only reason I was able to get the ice handcuff item was because I did a full body color shot + background art commission for it. WORTH IT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice