Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

I got my first fandom dragons :"D they're all Chronicles of Amber fandragons and I'm so pleased I found two unrelated black/silver/x dragons for Deirdre and Corwin

Corwin:

[​IMG]

Deirdre:

[​IMG]

Llewella:

[​IMG]

Vialle:

[​IMG]

so incredibly hype for these babies :D

2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

SHRIEK someone else knows Amber around here PLEASED SHRIEKING

#though I'm in that strange minority that loved the Merlin books #shut up I'm just here for Ghostwheel

3. rats

@Starcrossedsky YELLINGGGGGG SAME THOUGH
    Some of the most passionate arguments I've ever had were with my dad because he hates the Merlin cycle because ???????????
    Ghostwheel is my precious child, my eventual plan is to have a dragon pair named after Merlin and Ghostwheel, I am so pleased that there are other Amber fans around :"""D

4. Starcrossedsky

@rats Ghost is the BEST. I love that angry computergod child.

Also the Merlin cycle had interesting character development for people other than?? The POV protagonist and the main villain?? it was just more interesting from a character perspective.

• Like x 1
  5. rats

@Starcrossedsky 100% agreed, and my forever otp is Merlin/Rinaldo 8))))
    I feel like Corwin was very stereotypically high-fantasy manly authorial self-insert whereas Merlin was....less so! Much more relatable, imo

6. Starcrossedsky

@rats and like. Merlin is one of the few characters I can name who combined magic and technology? That's really uncommon in most fantasy things. It's great. (I love ghostwheel.)

And yes. I actually, ironically enough, have a pair of dragons who are Merle and Corey, so I guess you aren't the only one with Amber dragons, I totally forgot that until this precise moment.

• Like x 1
  7. albedo

albedo metasperg

GHOSTWHEEL IS AMAZING, I LOVE GHOSTWHEEL.

God, I need to reread.

• Like x 3
  8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Hey, is anyone interested in first gen collecting?

I have a Gen1 Nocturne that was breed-changed from a fae I don't want anymore. She's 7 digit and triple-gened, so. Hey.

[​IMG]
    I threw up an "auction" thread on her here, which ofc links to her dragon page specifically and has more deets, but. Worth a shot.

• Like x 1
  9. rats

@Rose God bless the newbie on ur thread "would it be okay if i raised 25k t for her?" incred
    She's gorg, if she weren't gen1 and therefore cheaper I would snap her up in a heartbeat :""0 good luck selling tho!!

10. rats

IN OTHER NEWS im having a crossroads auction for this baby, she comes with a headshot :""0 I'll be accepting the highest offer at some point

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

THAT NEWBIE THO i gently let them know that ungened, unbred gen1s regularly go for 25k as it is and im pretty darn sure having 14/15 named kids doesnt devalue an almost 2 year old dragon THAT fast n_n;;

(oh man that headshot tho...makes me like the idea of smoke on iri. good luck sellin!)

• Like x 1
  12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

HATCHIEGEDDON HAS BLESSED ME WITH MANY A SHINY BAB. My lair's over here, and I'm always up for givin' discounts and haggling and stuff, especially for friends.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Starcrossedsky

oh no that second to last coatl...

14. TheMockingCrows

His numbers 18852934 and he looks p cute grown up. :D I also recently invested in two crimson imps, with a male being triple crim with glimmer. Looking forward to some more red eyed crimson babs in the future.

15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Just popping in to say I have fallen down the dragon hole and my FR name is CodyCat. If you wanna friend me please tell me you come from kintsugi.

• Like x 1
  16. TheMockingCrows

Sent one <3

• Like x 1
  17. rats

I'm about to!! I'm mrattus on there :D

• Like x 1
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wow Butterfly came out quickly!

• Like x 3
  19. rats

IM LITERSLLY YELLING i need to find some gems asap because wtf........I love it...............

20. TheMockingCrows

i got gems with a little spare cash.. and still am like. 110 short lmfao. :SLOW SAVING:

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice