Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Well shoot. My two nitrams with their nice simple eye spot wings just got a LOT more expensive.

2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

(singsong voice) Look what Iiiiiiii~i goooooottttt~

[​IMG]
    I just need 90 more gems and I'll have enough to browse the AH for more on-par accents for her. I'm excited.

• Like x 2
  3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

.. >A< ouch.. 100k misclick. ouch ouch ouch. I clicked the wrong lady imp and wound up spending a bit over 100k on the wrong one. I thought I'd clicked the one with the crystal body, but I hit the iri one instead. Ah well. I'll try to get some babies off her for now. I bought the right one as well but. aughhh. expensive mistakes.. Maybe I'll gene her up tho so it wont be so bad? she's a glimmer and a lovely triple obsidian.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    • Like x 1
  4. TheMockingCrows

..Hm. Okay. Salvaged better than I thought!

[​IMG] and [​IMG]
    were the two involved in the mixup, with the former being re-gened a moment ago. Also recently added:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

aaaaah I love the butterfly wings but GEMS arghghghg

6. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Butterfly is cute, but I don't understand why it's a gem gene. It doesn't seem as versitile as shimmer or facet. I mean, shimmer gives your dragon's wings a color gradient and a blended/soft effect, while crystal gives the color brightness and contrast. Butterfly is just a very specific pattern, like toxin or eye spots. I guess maybe we'll get the petal/butterfly set and another pattern gem gene pair next year?

@Rose She's magnificent! I could probably buy something/a combo of items off you for 90g if you're still short.

7. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@mizushimo Actually it's okay! I uh. Ended up putting a retired, 2k gem skin on hold while I wait for one of my dragons to sell. The person who's interested wants her bad enough they're going to outright buy the gems with irl money but they need to wait for their paycheck to go through.

[​IMG]
    (I suffer)

8. TheMockingCrows

So I was finally able to get butterfly on one of my babs and he is a handsome little shit now. He also just fathered two eggs.
    [​IMG]
    But again the time has come for:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

oh snap, now you can grow mushrooms on your poor dragons via mad science aka alchemy.

• Like x 2
  10. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep! :D (The guy is the one I bought from @Hobo a while ago)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Like x 2
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I do love how you play with colors and textures. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

• Like x 1
  12. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Even if it's just putting together pre-made stuff, this makes me feel a lot better about my artistic abilities. (Seriously. I should probably start looking into collage.)

• Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

i would pay much monies to get her a suitable mate, if anyone has a seafoamrange/seafoamrange/glim coatl or wc boy lying around

• Like x 2
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Alas, all I have is my baby blue boy:

[​IMG]

Which is a shame because that is a LOVELY wildclaw, hell yes complimentary colors!

• Like x 2
  15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I made a 75k mistake. :(

[​IMG]
    He's pretty, don't get me wrong, but the apparel I wanted to use on him looks atrocious. I bought a different dragon that fits much better and gives me lore fuel color-wise.

Does anyone want him? I'll eat 25k and sell him for 50k if he's taken from a kintsugi member.

16. TheMockingCrows

Hatchiegeddon has arrived again. With it bearing many genes and color combos! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    and my expensive bab. [​IMG]

17. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

[​IMG]

?

18. TheMockingCrows

Someone tried to buy a dragon listed at 200k for.. 8k. Oh, child. Darling. No. I'll haggle like a motherfucker, I'll give discounts to friends. But without saying a word to me, no. ..And probably not that steep a discount even for friends.

19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

That is just outright rude, 8k. Wow.

• Like x 1
  20. they're related, i already checked 8(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice