Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS.

• Like x 1
  2. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I am very glad I brewed a bunch of cubes and irradiated powdermajig last week

3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Hatchigedddon is upon us again.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

[​IMG]
    I have this dragon in my lair for a legacy challenge and I got tired of looking at him.

• Like x 7
  5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Anyone want some not-Fenrises from my breeding project before I toss them to the dom battle? Call it... idk, 12kt each. The coatl is male, the wildclaw female,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also selling their parents for 20kt each. Send a crossroads to Quicksilver if you want one!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  6. KarrinBlue

Oh boy, those kids look nice. I think I might take that Wildclaw...

7. Mercury

I'm going to put them on the AH before I go to bed - roughly three hours - so let me know if you want her for sure.

8. KarrinBlue

I'm still trying to decide between the coatl and the wildclaw. They both look so cool, ugh.

• Like x 1
  9. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mercury if @KarrinBlue doesn't want the wildclaw I do. :0 I've been looking for a girl wc and nothing on the ah has been a pleasing look for me. I'm a work tho and I won't be able to get out until midnight-- seven hours from now.

That being said it's up for KarrinBlue first.

10. KarrinBlue

Nah, go ahead! I'll take the coatl, I suppose.

11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Are you sure? My basis on buying her was "if she ends up being free" and not "oh man I need her" because in the end I can just scavenge the AH. It's really not a problem for me if you do end up wanting her. o3o

my wc girl search is more based on the fact I don't have a lot of girls in my lair, oops.

12. Mercury

@Rose @KarrinBlue Well, I've got to go to bed, so please send crossroads requests when you're ready. :)

13. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

SCREAMS ABOUT NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE.

14. KarrinBlue

So can you get the new familiars ONLY via the chests, or can you get them by fighting their counterparts? Because I desperately want the orbs, the statues, the mirrors, and the books, I really do. Also there's new alchemy stuff - you can brew chests, a reverse-Loga familiar, and a set of 5 magiciany apparrels! Anyone who's hit level cap noticed any other recipes?

15. Mercury

The new familiars are only available via chest; the mimic monsters only drop chests.

BTW, do you still want that dragon?

16. KarrinBlue

Yes, I do! I'll send over a crossroads. 12kt, you said?

17. Mercury

18. Mercury

@Rose if you would still like the wildclaw, she's available!

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mercury SHOOT I FORGOT TO SEND THE CROSSROADS. Night of the Nocturne swept me up. My UN is Noiva! #18375

I'll go send a cr now. Sorry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice