Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

If you can part with, idk, 4 copper mucks and 2 red sludges, I'd appreciate it. OuO I'm happy to do a 1:1 trade on the copper muck, and whatever you think is fair on the sludge. My username is Quicksilver!

2. albedo

albedo metasperg

Awesome!

Want to call it 2 muck : 1 sludge, or so?

3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Hm... sludge is easier to get than muck, though (trinkets vs. melting down familiars) - would 1 muck for the 2 sludges be okay?

4. albedo

albedo metasperg

Yeah, that totally works. o/ I was forgetting about that when I checked the AH pricing.

• Like x 1
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

[stares at @albedo's stack of red sludge]

6. albedo

albedo metasperg

I have spent WEEKS ON END grinding for blue sludge. RNG has been CRUEL.

Want some?

7. Starcrossedsky

@albedo hell yes, it's the one thing i need for the double recipe because i like. never grind sludge i've never had a problem before now and rng hates me. i keep getting yellow sludge + red ooze, instead of yellow ooze and red sludge. SIGHS...

EDIT: I can give you black slime? i have like eight of them because chucking cheap/shitty apparel into it is one of the things i do most when the cauldron is idle...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  8. albedo

albedo metasperg

@Starcrossedsky Black slime would be awesome; I'm always low. How much sludge would you like?

9. Starcrossedsky

@albedo Whatever you're willing to pass me would be great honestly. three slime for 6-7 sludge seem fair?

10. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

@albedo I really appreciate the offer! I might take you up on that later, but I tend to have this "I MUST DO IT MYSELF OR IT DOESN'T COUNT" mentality XD;

11. albedo

albedo metasperg

Totally. o/ Headed your way!

XD Totally fair, I get some of that too.

12. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

rats' Totally Legit Way of making $$$: brew agols at the very beginning of NotN and sell them for ~100kT each, re-buy one at the end of the festival when the price is dropped due to a flood in the market

Profit(tm)

• Like x 3
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hello, I have hatchlings, please adopt them. I´ll say 11k adoption fee, and I do not want them to be exalt fodder. (Not to say you can never exalt them just, you know. Please don´t buy them just for that)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ETA: Will also swap one or more dragons for a shimmer gene.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And these two strangely colored babs hatched on Christmas Day.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

would anyone like to buy these dragons, or know someone who would? they come with art and i was asking 150kT apiece for them but im just desperate to get rid of them at this point lol

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I swear, hatchlings are like kittens. You get a batch and wind up running around desperately trying to find homes for them.

• Like x 3
  17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

But more seriously, I´ll give them away to forum people I just need lairspace back badly!

18. Starcrossedsky

TBH, if I got an egg at this point I'd save it for New Color Wheel...

19. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:falls into the Collecting Familiars group by accident. has few regrets as the bastards are adorable.:

20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Is anyone willing to sell me an Agol?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice