Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I kinda like it, though, like Okapi, it really only works on specific color combinations. Otherwise it just looks... bad.

2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

It's pretty much Spinal Okapi, yeah

3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I like it. It'll take some wrangling, but what gene doesn't?

4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Ngl I immediately bought it and stuck it on my lead dragon because the oc he looks like has cutesy poot hip stripes and Coral's natural belly works better on him than glimmer did.

[​IMG]

Funny thing is his colors work JUST well enough that you can't see the gaudy party of thylacine.

Now I'm wishing I hadn't sold my night sky silk scarf though because I originally tossed it to update his wardrobe :s a scarf wouldn't have fit the ensemble and I hardly change outfits to the point where selling the scarf was a lucrative move.

/shakes fist at fr artists for giving me my dream gene

• Like x 3
  5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

I wanted to try to do the thing where you buy a gene scroll when it comes out and put it on a pretty dragon and then sell it for like Many Cash so I did it for this baby
    TBH even if he doesn't sell.....I wouldn't be too upset..........bc he's super cute now omg

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Bruh. Bruh.

I want him omg

7. rats

@Rose if he doesn't sell and if I decide I can part with him I'll cut you a Deal :pp

8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@rats unfortunately I don't have the room for another seafood eater. :( trying to get plant nommers but life is hard when u only like imps and pcs.

9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

So many glimmers...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. rats

I SOLD HIM
    made like 200kT profit
    I love dragon economics

• Like x 3
  11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I will have hatchigeddon in a few days so:

[​IMG]
    Phalaenopsis, free to good home.
    [​IMG]
    Snark, lets say 12k for kintsugijin?

13. Starcrossedsky

[​IMG]

What the fuck. What right does this dragon have to make steel clown look good?

(she's for sale I'll take w/e offers)

• Like x 2
  14. rats

LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS REY FANDRAGON
    she's sand/sand/maize ripple/shimmer/belly and i love her to pieces now omg

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  15. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

eyyyy, Lapis made the cut! Another notch for the Steven Universe fans :P Still need an Amethyst but as noted, there's plenty of spaces left for purples. Wonder if Jasper might show up? It can be so many different colors than I dunno how likely it is (though looking at Google Image Search, if they wanted to go for that common reddish shade, it could show up in that last space between Ruby and Tomato?)

can't believe there's less than 50 colors to go, omg o:

• Like x 4
  16. Starcrossedsky

that's not the color that lapis is at all and as a geology nerd i am angry

17. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hatchigeddon is upon me!
    Please do not take for exalt fodder, otherwise they´re all pay what you want.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Starcrossedsky

That top row ridgie looks like a sunset

19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Heh, yes he does. He is a pretty boy. (All the ridgies except for blue and brown gal in second row are boys)

20. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I don't have a hatcheggadon on my hands, but I do have some dragons I'd like to get rid of.
    The first two are a month old, and named, and getting leveled already. If you want them, send me like, 25k and they're yours instantly XD
    The second two are new years babies so I'm going to be keeping them for some time in hopes of getting a good buy. The nocturne boy has really good colors too: pink/ivory/shadow :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice