Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Anyone interested in these assholes who are hanging around eating my food? Willing to give them away for free if you like.

[​IMG]

(blood/maize/rose)

[​IMG]

(magenta/maize/rose)

[​IMG]

(XYX white/maize/white)

[​IMG]

(spring/beige/ivory)

2. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

Augh why are genes so expensive. I have a long-term goal of getting my Progen girl gened up real pretty but unless I spend real money on gems it's probably not happening. One must have a dream though!
    [​IMG]
    Someday, maybe....

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

@gel_pens it's not that hard to get gems honestly. save up a bunch of cash, buy gene scrolls when your flight has dominance, sell them in the AH for gems. You'll usually turn a net profit and also, it's in gems.

• Like x 2
  4. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@gel_pens haha I feel u @___@ I need irishim for my progen, and a skydancer breed change scroll, and goodness knows what genes for my somewhat unfortunate random progen (there's gotta be SOME way to make her work without scattering her tho :F) and probably a breed change scroll for HER, and probably iri for another one of my dragons... my account isn't even a week old, why this

• Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

AUGH i keep buying dragons from the auction house when i'm trying to save money. i keep going "okay i'm just going to look" and then buying like three dragons. i really need to stop going in there at all but THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY.

• Like x 1
  6. albedo

albedo metasperg

@The Mutant Heuchera, right? Any of these strike you?

upload_2016-1-20_15-52-19.png
    upload_2016-1-20_15-55-1.png
    upload_2016-1-20_15-56-14.png

upload_2016-1-20_15-57-50.png

7. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I HAVE DRAGONS THAT SHOULD GO O:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Both are New Years Eve babies, and the nocturne is a gen one, tertiary shadow. I think that Pink/Ivory/Shadow is pretty neat.

8. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oooh, that Wildclaw...

How much would you want for him?

9. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I have him up for 75 gems but kintsugi discount so 35,555 treasure is good (I like fives <_<;)

10. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I shall send a crossroads over!

I also have dragons for sale... anyone interested in pinky-white snapper/skydancer babies?

11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Sure thing, just took him off the AH.
    ... I might be interested in future offspring, once the color wheel expands.
    (I want it to expaaaand noooaaw)

12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Raire oh god the very first spiral. WHAT GENDER? I am hoping for boy bc otherwise I don't want it but god I love that scheme.

Also, @albedo funny thing is I put the excess stack of petalwings you gave me on the AH to get a little income back, right? I put them up for 24 hours at various stacks (40, 10, 5 and 1 respectively depending on how much I had)

I managed to, while having my own personal 40 petalwings in my vault, get back not only a full stack of 99 BUT an additional 8 petalwings...where'd they come from...........

13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

@Rose
    Sorry! The spiral is a girl! But yes, she has SUCH a pretty color scheme. I'm excited for this pairing's kids once the wheel gets expanded.

14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Raire frickity. :( I have more girls than I do boys and I'd like to keep a (near) even set of them 8/7. Right now I have 8/6 permanent dragons in my lair (and two borrowed for coli grind; god above do i hate coli grinding this noc girl)

She'd sell super well though, with her colors. Same with the siblings.

15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

So with the help of a friend I managed to gene/start dressing/accent some dragons and also coli sucks? I hate the last 10 levels to 25.

[​IMG]
    @littlemissCodeless I figured you'd wanna see where I'm starting with Crocus. I couldn't think of a name for her, so that's what's sticking, I guess!

[​IMG]
    I didn't accent Glowbug with friend's help, but she's still complete anyway and thus deserving of attention.

[​IMG]
    Fffffffffffff what do I name this lisa frank nightmare. She also needs an accent.

I put a preorder on an accent-- paid and all, so one last shameless plug of My Child.

[​IMG]
    ;w; I cannot wait.

(also if it's too image-heavy lemme know and I'll shove under spoilers.)

• Like x 3
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Dragons, pay what you want!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@Rose you should name the lisa frank dragon LisaFrank

• Like x 2
  18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Deresto I would if I liked names with two words in them, but my lair is full of one-worded dragons.

I need something subtly obnoxious.

19. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Glowbug's accent is amazing I want it

20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Starcrossedsky its called alien IF! I took the only green one but I think the artist did one in blue too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice