Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

...omg.

I'm totally gonna name her celestabelle

(I don't even watch gravity falls)

2. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I really, really, REALLY need to pare down my lair. >_< So - DRAGONS FOR SALE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both unbred, top lady is named Beneficence. splash/steel/emerald and sky/banana/silver.

I'd like at least 20kt for the gen ones, and anything over train+exalt price for the rest. Crossroads requests go to Quicksilver.

3. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@Mercury !!! Lemme mess around in the scrying workshop for a bit, I'll get back to u in a few about those gen1s.....!

i don't need another project i don't i don't.......but............i do

• Like x 1
  4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

@Mercury On the one hand I don't need more nocturne ladies because I have like 8 unpaired but on the other hand
    mercury2ndgen1.png
    So expensive but I really really like it.
    ...Can I send you a crossroads?

5. Mercury

@Arxon ooh, that's a good scry. Yes, go ahead!

6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

so what's going on with the eternal snow stuff in baldwin's?

7. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Light above, what is the accent on that second fae, I need it.

8. Mercury

It's Beast Brooch, by NamedDame. I got it as a gift, and was told that it's one of ten that were printed before it was retired, so it might be hard to get a hold of.

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

God, it's beautiful. I suffer about retired accents. I don't care a tin for skins but I love accents...

• Like x 1
  10. blue

blue hightown funk you up

11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Dammit I will be looking through two lairs who might be giving away their dergs. I have no space. Whyyyy

12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Accents and skincents are my jam.

I have two perma dragons left with no set skin/cents for them and I'm quietly dying about it because they're two dragon breeds with NO GOOD ACCENTS DRAWN FOR EM. God forbid someone doesn't draw another coatl, imp or nocturne accent though.

13. rats

[frustrated yelling] everywhere i look i see dragons selling for hella $$$ with really nice art (and in some cases....some really meh art //shot) so i made some cute af art for a dragon and put it up for auction at a comparatively low sb aND I CANNOT.....GET ANY NOTES OR ATTENTION OR ANYTHING ON IT AT ALL.....is there a secret that i am missing or something because i just want Dragon Dolla is that too much to ask for

14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Did you contact fr dragon designs on tumblr? We reblog any sales posts we find. There is also a ping list in the fr forums I will have to look it up

15. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Alstra was clanmates with Aleks from a clan that basically trained and exalted all of the hatchlings to the Arcanist, as well as being one of the hub clans that sent a lot of foreign dragons to the Arcanist. Alstra ran away when she was sent to be exalted and met Vespin, instantly realizing that a) he was her charge and b) he was a fucking dorklord and she had her work cut out for her. The two of them travelled around Starfall Isles, eventually finding Aleks along with Remis, both of whom had also ran away from being exaltees, Aeron, who was a guard for the Arcanist who was pursuing them, Iona, a trader from the Southern Icefield who had been banished from her clan for stealing a scroll to turn herself into a coatl, and Osha, an archeologist from the Light Flight who was travelling the world. Aeron was going to turn them in, but Alstra managed to convince her to also defect from the Arcanist, saying that the as long as the Eleven care more about petty squabbles between each other than the state of the world, they do not deserve loyalty. For a while they hid in the Starwood Strand, taking in other runaways. Here Alstra and Vespin had their first hatchling, Eleste. However, as their clan grew more and more, strife grew with it. Eventually a guardian named Eldiran, Eleste’s first relationship, split the clan, accusing Alstra of treason and attempting to overthrow her. Although there were few casualties, their hiding place was no longer safe, and the survivors who remained with Alstra held a council on what to do next.

Eleste, feeling betrayed, declared that they would go and travel the world until they had enough power to take revenge. Alessa, a young guard in training who had feelings for Eleste, went after. A few others, including the mysterious storyteller Meska, decided to go and find information on where they could live safely, without fear of retaliation. The rest debated on where they could go, until quiet Osha spoke up. She told them that the Clan she was born in had always been granted a fair bit of leniency under the Lightweaver, even when their research bordered on the heretical. She proposed that they move to the Sunbeam Ruins, and stay with the clan she came from. After much debate, the rest of them finally agreed, and started the long, difficult journey east.

Although it took a very long time- they dared not fly, lest they attract too much ill attention- they made it to the Sunbeam Ruins, and to the Hewn City, where Osha’s Clan had lived- only to find her family gone. In grief, she asked around, and found that her clan had been completely destroyed by the Beastclans. She, Alstra, Vespin, and Remis went to ask the Acolytes if there was anything left of her clan’s legacy- and found themselves in audience with the Lightweaver herself.

(Here are where things get fuzzy for me. I know that the Lightweaver gives Osha what was left of her clan’s work, which was headed towards some very strange and ancient forms of something, and then makes some sort of deal with them- she will allow them to live near the Beacon, on the eastern cliffs, and continue the research of Osha’s family, as well as trying to find a way to the next continent- but in return, something about taking in the unwanted and sending all those who wish it away, not forcing them to go with on the journey??? And they agree, and the Lightweaver changes the form of Alstra, Vespin, and Remis as proof of their deal)
    (Also I am thinking about demigods and such. I think for my lore all Gen ones (except progens, prolly, or at least mine) are demigods, who sprung out of the magic of the gods and have higher powers, but I think sometimes dragons are just born demigods, maybe? Maybe under specific circumstances? I dunno)

• Like x 1
  16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    She finally grew up and I couldn't be happier.

• Like x 5
  17. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

Ahhh my breeding project paid off! I got not one XXY bab, but two from the same nest!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I really only care about the spiral though.... So if anyone is interested in the Pearlcatcher, I'll take offers!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i just want to say i was in tomo's trivia tablet and one of the questions was worded very specifically and it made me happy:

cool gender flight rising question.png

i took the physically male to mean someone who is amab and could identify as something else. the fact that flight rising canon is inclusive to trans dragons is awesome to me. unless i'm interpreting this wrong...

• Like x 3
  19. rats

I didn't know there was a tumblr!! :O what is the url? And yeah I used the ping list, almost 100 people on that thing and not one bite :"0 maybe my art isn't good enough?? Idk???

20. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

It's frdragondesigns.tumblr.com
    Sometimes it's just bad luck or contrasting aesthetics. It takes a long time to sell if one isn't popular too so keep your spirits up :3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice