Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Fair enough! Picky note, though - the screen filter brightens/lightens. Stained is more of a straight-up color overlay, but depending on the color, it also changes the brightness and saturation.

#I know I know I'm That Guy #autistic pedantry strikes again

• Like x 2
  2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I would go so far as to say it's just using the "Lumi+shade" option in sai, albeit in a much lower percentage. Undel DOES use sai...

3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I like it! But then I like anything that shifts colors, and I also like muted colors. I'll definitely be experimenting with it.

• Like x 1
  4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Hey does anybody know a nice Skydancer female accent, preferably one that gives a belly? I want one that'll look nice on this girl
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I'm a huge fan of Silviya's accents! My ice queen and lair leader is wearing one:

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

"Shades of Yay" is rainbow themed and makes an underbelly.

[​IMG]

Lunda Vendo Nuclear is green and would look good with purple, I think!

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  7. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

@Ruevian Thank you! I was really considering the Nuclear one, but the copies on the AH were too spendy for my liking, and then I saw Pastel Tentacles and....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HE is a paragon of the Light Flight, champion of the truth, extremely awkward spy for a suspicious neighboring clan!
    SHE is a shade-touched, dark magic using, black speech speaking, amnesiac prophetess!
    TOGETHER they make a surprisingly cute couple!

• Like x 5
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So this entire page is up for grabs. Pay what you want, please don´t buy as exalt fodder.

9. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@littlemissCodeless dat green/denim/crimson mirror bab. May I have him? He'll definitely be a hang-arounder.

10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Certainly! I´m CodyCat on FR, send me a trade? (Btw I name them before putting them on AH in case someone does buy to exalt, I won´t be offended if you rename)

11. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@littlemissCodeless Cool :3 I'm not very flush with cash, but I'll send you something- but on top of that, are there any food types you need? The one thing I have plenty of is food, so I'd be happy to tip you some of whatever you're short of. :D

• Like x 1
  12. these two are free to a good home! don't have the lair space but would prefer not to exalt them, lmao.

13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@The Mutant Running low on Meat right now, extra is appreciated!

14. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Murgh why are Butterfly babs still so expensiveeeeee *whines*
    I still don't have any butterfly dergs and it's been so long but they're all so spendy ;A;

• Like x 1
  15. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

apparently fire has dom this week, so uh, if you need anything from the MP in the next two days I Have The Discountz

this is me

TENTACLE ACCENT

TENTACLE. ACCENT. GIVE IT TO ME there goes all of my money

16. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

So I sold a copy of Crystal for 1.5mil treasure a few weeks ago, the mark up was so blindingly good that I ended up with two more copies in hopes of selling them at a profit, but suddenly the post Noc fest gene market dried up and I'm stuck with two expensive scrolls that I can't resell.

Does anyone want to trade Crystal for another gem gene? It's worth 1500 gems, so I could trade for iridescent, or facet/circuit/glimmer/stained +300 gems (or 200kt). That way I could have them both up at the lowest price point, instead of leaving one to languish in my hoard.

17. Mercury

I just hatched a couple of double mulberry dragons, one with the stained gene, if anyone is interested (click the pictures to go to their pages):

18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Whoah, that maize girl is cute! How much do you want for her?

19. Mercury

D'oh, I knew I was forgetting something on that post. XD Her autobuy is 40kt.

20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...well, it'll fill up the last slot in my lair, but she's REALLY cute. So I shall get her.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice