Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

[​IMG]

beige/maize/chocolate makes for an unexpectedly pretty boy.

• Like x 7
  2. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

Idk abt u guys but I am SO HYPE to make bank off of light vs. plague as this week comes to a close B) 27000T for a level 7??? Sign me tf up

• Like x 1
  3. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Shit maybe I can finally get rid of all the dragons I want to sell *jumps on the hype train*

4. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

You guys should send to plague, we are cool dudes :D

5. rats

I made over 200kT the past few hours B)))

• Like x 2
  6. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Man I super want the will o' the wisp Peryton, and a dragon to match it...

7. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Plz just allow me to
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

impulse buys an imperial

impulse buys a 1500 gem accent for him

impulse buys raven sylvan wings...................for him......................

[​IMG]

You little shit you're lucky you were already level five

you're my new coli teammate.

• Like x 7
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have also decided to turn some of my breeding projects into a buying wishlist in the interest of not dying. Colours are most important, I´d rather not breed change but I´ll live, genes are nice but I won´t turn my nose up at wrong ones.

Rose:
    Ice/Nature/Wind/Plague
    Imperial M/F
    Emerald Piebaldx
    Crimson Eye Spotsx
    Green Smokex

Adela:
    Arcane/Shadow
    Fae Female
    Mulberry Cherubx
    Maize Shimmerx
    Maize Glimmerx

Jasper:
    Guardian Female
    Fire/Plague/Light
    Sunshine Cherubx
    Sunshine Peregrinex
    Maize Glimmerx

10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

VALENTINE'S DRAGON.

I grabbed an unhatched Arcane egg.

[​IMG]

I hatched this (scattered him twice, though, 'cuz I wanted something vaguely hearts. First two scatters were in the black range, blegh!)

I know I wanna give his wings toxin, because then they'll match his tert (denim) and I can give him glimmer, but Rose is such a hard primary to gene if you don't have the "right" secondary or tertiary. All the secondary pinks in the genes tend to lean towards a hotter hue rather than a cooler one.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    • Like x 3
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

the rosetail caiman familiar at baldwin's is so cute, i wanna make like a bajillion of them and give them to all my dragons.

12. rats

I made like 400k this past dom push #blessed

now it's time......to spend it all on breed/gene change scrolls :")

(question: I see stuff a lot abt how when you have dom you can flip mp stuff to the ah, true or not worth the effort?)

• Like x 1
  13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@rats when you get dom, you get that 15% discount. Flipping decent MP stuff to be lowest AH price (generally) nets you profit.

Obviously this doesn't apply to stuff no one really wants/common items that sell below MP price on the auction anyhow.

• Like x 1
  14. Starcrossedsky

DEFINITELY worth the effort. It's usually how I fund my big purchases eg lair expansions.

15. rats

16. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I generally go for treasure genes! Some sell faster than others, and I try to never price lower than the lowest since it brings prices too down very fast. You get better profits flipping a bunch of genes for a smaller profit margin than fewer scrolls selling for higher (but still usefully under the marketplace price). I know some people who flip a lot of battle stone stuff but I haven't really dig into the market.

• Like x 1
  17. Starcrossedsky

Yeah, I pretty much always do scrolls. Specifically, the *second newest* treasure genes are usually the most useful to flip. They're fairly in demand, but the majority of people sharing the attempt at dom profit with you will be going for the newest ones. It's not as important in times like right now, when there haven't been any new treasure genes in a while, but Fire has this habit of getting dom on gene release weeks somehow???? so. that's my tactic.

• Like x 1
  18. rats

I've been flipping skydancer scrolls for ~50kT profit apiece so.....life is good

tfw the lowest gem price is much much higher than the lower treasure price when you convert with the current going rate.....

• Like x 1
  19. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Anyone have a clue on when the prices for dragons will go back down to a reasonable level? I just want like, two dragons to train, and there's nothing cheap enough to make them worth exalting, let alone any adults :/

20. rats

@Alska probably as this week progresses prices will drop back to reasonable levels.....ahh, the fallout of a huge dom battle, making dragons totally unaffordable for ages 8|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice