Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ah okay, thanks. luckily I'll be hatching some of my own soon which will take up most of my space, but then they have to hit 5 days, etc. and I wanted something to do in he meantime.

2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I just got gifted the entire soft pink silk set, sans legs. Problem is I didn't need them cuz I bought what I had wanted like a month ago, ahaha.

I'm keeping the scarf but I put the rest on the AH (albeit at gem prices)

Anyone wanna claim them, holla at your girl. IDK how fast they sell but I wouldn't dawdle if you want them. I'll sell cheaper than AH.

• Like x 1
  3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Desirable apparel usually goes within 24 hours.

4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Starcrossedsky I did list them in gems, though. Sometimes those take extra to push.

5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

so i have a problem that some of you might be interested in. i have a lot of insect eating dergs right now and need lair space. i can keep up with feeding them for now but eventually it's going to be a problem, SO would any of you be interested in buying, trading, or just plain taking some dragons off my hands?

i'd prefer they not be exalted right away, but unless you're getting them free (and even then i'm only asking) you can do what you want with them after. i can't bring myself to exalt because i am a weenie. i'm not gonna get rid of all of these but i need room so i'm listing as many as i can. i thought i'd ask here first before AHing them or putting up a forum thread on the site.

name your price because i don't have good sense for pricing things yet, and kind of just want some gone:

[​IMG]
    Level 5 fae female
    4 weeks
    avocado/leaf/royal
    [​IMG]
    level 4 fae male
    4 weeks
    aqua/tangerine/shadow
    [​IMG]
    level 1 fae female
    1 week
    swamp/leaf/jade
    [​IMG]
    level 1 fae female
    1 week
    aqua/green/swamp
    [​IMG]
    level 6 spiral male
    1 month
    sand/soil/magenta
    poison/toxin/underbelly
    [​IMG]
    level 1 spiral female
    6 days
    blood/brown/magenta
    poison/toxin/underbelly
    [​IMG]
    level 1 spiral male
    6 days
    slate/soil/magenta
    poison/toxin/underbelly
    [​IMG]
    level 1 spiral male
    1 day
    black/stonewash/white
    iridescent/facet/circuit
    [​IMG]
    level 1 spiral female
    1 day
    charcoal/navy/white
    iridescent/shimmer/circuit
    [​IMG]
    level 1 skydancer female
    1 day
    violet/carmine/maroon
    cherub/shimmer/smoke
    [​IMG]
    level 1 skydancer female
    1 day
    navy/gold/maroon
    cherub/shimmer/smoke
    [​IMG]
    level 1 skydancer female
    1 day
    silver/sunshine/slate
    cherub/shimmer/smoke

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  6. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

@Deresto I'd be more than happy to take that third Spiral off your hands! I don't have a good sense of what dragons are priced either, but I can ask a friend who would.

7. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

MFW I rehaul a permadragon because I found a better color scheme for an accent I wanted.

[​IMG]

I still need to buy her smoke. I already dropped a pretty penny turning her into a PC because apparently everyone and their mother thinks WCs should be piepaint but not PCs, I just.

Augh. ;; I'm short by about half if we consider light's discount.

• Like x 3
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@keltena sure! the one in the adults or the one in the babies? you can have it for free if you'll consider not exalting it for a while!

9. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

@Deresto The one in the babies! And I wasn't planning on exalting, so that's not a worry. :> I'll send you a Crossroads request, then!

10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

So, new coliseum venue! For level 23s! I hope the addition of all these ghost themed materials leads to Baldwin recipes for Ghost and Points in the near future! It seems to be a Shadow-themed area from the enemies I'm seeing.

EDIT: GOT A FAMILIAR sells immdiately

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Me: minding my own business, training my dragons according to light's speedtraining guide.
    FR: releases SPOOKY
    Me: sweats
    My lv 20 dragons: bro
    Me: more sweating
    Dragons: bro
    Me: shoves dragons in venue

• Like x 3
  12. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Haha man I'm kinda glad that I wasn't quite done training my mire flyer yet (hadn't given her any stones besides an Ambush and three berserkers) because I imagine that build will either be defunct or need an overhaul owo;;;

but yessss the new venue is GREAT and just what I was hoping for XD Dunno how good it'll be for festival grinding since it's pretty high level, but it's nice for Shadow to finally have a venue, rather than being the only flight that didn't have a venue with at least three enemies of its element within. (Now we just need a more properly Plague area- Plague technically has the Mire, since there's three Plague enemies there, but it doesn't LOOK very plague-y.)

13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

New Shadow venue just in time for Shadow holiday? Good.

Wish I'd remembered to try to sell these guys sooner than the day before a festival, though. >_>; Ooops.

• Like x 1
  14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

FTR, that speedtraining guide? I'm able to whomp the new venue entirely in scratch + elim once I build the breath for it (2 scratch if they're beefy HP or defense), and a boss monster hasn't been able to defeat me yet. That's at lv 21. At lv 20 all I had to do was 2scratch elim everyone.

The theory is so long as I have the dragons fitted with the stones as soon as the slots are unlocked, if I keep them at a fast enough quickness I have no reason to make guesswork on what to leave the rest of the stats at: they all go into strength until lv 23.

For training a team from 1 to 25 that's actually incredibly smooth sailing. I think it took me maybe a day's worth to get to where I am? As opposed to several days of training stretched out over a period of a week, it's one day over a three?

• Like x 2
  15. Mercury

@Rose what speedtraining guide is this? :O The only training guide I'm aware of is Culex's, and it's been slow going for me trying to build up a second team.

16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mercury Light Flight's dom speedtraining guide! The guide mostly focuses on training only in areas that will drop ambush and other nice goodies, so you're essentially skipping whole loads of venues for consistent exp with the added bonus of MAKIN MONEY HONEY. The guide points out you end up going coli Zen Mode and it's essentially working like your dragons are lv 25. I've hardly had to "reset" a venue due to low HP bc of it. I only ever reset to add my stats up until the new venue got released. Now I'm resetting every so often because my strength isn't high enough or I GET TWO FUCKING BOSSES IN A ROW GO AWAY.

Which ofc the fact it's "light's dom guide" means it's in the light flight forum and thus unavailable to everyone else, but...it's honestly super simple.

PM me and I'll throw you the doc. Just bc im a shadow baby at heart doesn't mean I'll throw light under the bus entirely. ;w; this particular forum is public.

• Like x 2
  17. Mercury

@Rose I'm actually in Light flight! :D Does it have its own thread, or should I be digging through dom threads?

18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Mercury OH. I wasn't aware of that!

I don't remember where I found it, but it was on a stickied thread somewhere. >:V PM me anyway so I can toss it to you.

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@alchemicalheart

Yep! The only reason I mentioned I'd send the guide in PM is because of the fact that, since this is a public board, people who search "coli guide" might get this thread pinged. The guide is a pretty "oh I feel stupid for not thinking of that" thing, in that it's SO SIMPLE. So yeah go right ahead!

• Like x 1
  20. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh my god it's a bone and ghost themed venue. I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice