Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Last five levels in two hours

*smacks my own butt* you are a blessing, you raised these dragons with love, and you are good at what you do.

• Like x 1
  2. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Holy cats! I actually got a boss monster familiar!

*checks the AH to see how much they're going for* ... nice

• Like x 1
  3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ohhh I super want one of the blue boss monster familiars. But yeah I mean they're brand new AND boss familiars, you ought to be able to sell it for a TON.

4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

reminder to everyone that when ur pricing ur shit on the ah, make sure to convert the lowest gem value to treasure bc sometimes it makes more $$ sense to sell for gems!

like, i got the new longneck familiar, lowest treasure value was like 20kTish and the lowest gem value converted to ~45kT

• Like x 1
  5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

This new venue makes life so much easier for me, re: finally getting my (almost) 2yo firstgen noc to 25 to auction her off.

Does anyone want a ping when I throw her to the wolves? She's that one I've been talking about pages back.

6. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

@Rose any chance I could get that training guide as well? I've got some level 19 dergs but I don't think I've statted them properly... so I'll probably just start over with a new team, lol.

7. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@raginghearts yah! Go ahead and PM me.

In other news, uh.

I have a gen1 XYY...

[​IMG]

What do with her. She's Royal/Green/Green.

I threw her to the sales thread, but I didn't put a monetary price on her cuz I dunno what doubles go for as far as XXYs are concerned.

8. KarrinBlue

I have. So many dragons that need new homes.

9. rats

@Rose those can sell for a lot! especially if someone wants them for something specific. like, a while ago i was lucky enough to hatch an xyy (it was ice/red/red i believe) and someone snatched it up for 800kT

10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@rats that's the problem, though, is I dunno who would want a ROYAL/green/green.

Purple has the advantage of getting green in it's colors when you poison it...Royal is mostly more purple, with a splash of a creamy yellow.

11. rats

hey @ everyone, i have 2 dragons that come with artwork that ive been trying to sell for ages and honestly, im tired of having them around.......! so im ready to just kinda. throw them at people lol
    i was originally asking like 100k+ apiece but at this point i will give them to anyone on a name-your-price basis, would like to get around 50kT a pop but if you're short on funds and really really like one i will give it to you for ~*~*~*free*~*~*

HERE is the link to my selling/auction thead, just lmk here which one ur interested in and set up a crossroads and i will accept it

12. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Hey does anyone have a lvl 25 that they would let me borrow for training purposes? As soon as I get one of my own up to 25 or close to that I would return it. I'm happy to offer something for you to keep as well- I have several of the bear familiars, a few skins(mostly plague iirc but also a nice arcane coatl one), or we could just do treasure.

Alt. How much do level 25s cost?

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Alska depending on a bunch of different factors, LV 25s get sold between 250k and 350k (unstoned vs stoned, gened, unbred, etc).

But for borrowing purposes I have no idea? I offered you a couple of my teammates for free as fodder trainers in a PM, so if you wanna hmu for that deal, you're more than welcome to them.

In other news, my auction is live! If you could give it a look or spread the word I'd be super appreciative!

14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Man I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of disappointed in this year's festival apparel...its cute, but its a copy/paste item again. It feels like no effort was really put into this year's trickmurk.

Those accents are awesome from what I can see though

• Like x 1
  15. KarrinBlue

OK one of these accents is making me so sad that we don't get accent layering. Look at my sky-girl!
    why no accent layering.png

• Like x 6
  16. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ohhhh speaking of skins, I actually found one that I'm completely in love with. Look at how perfectly it shows just the slightest hints of his blue gembond and iridescent, I love it
    image.jpg

• Like x 2
  17. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

three chests so far after a full day's grinding and they're ALL SKIN CHESTS (and two of them are duplicates). what do I gotta do to get an accent around here ;3;

Also, are there any Shadow folks around up for a bit of sniping? I'd love to get a dom discount on a couple MP-only accents/skins over the course of the week if anyone's up for it (I'll tip!) No worries if not!

18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I'm shadow but I don't really know anything about sniping. I'm willing to do it, though, I have a good chunk of hours free from school and hockey this week.

19. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Man I really love it when accents look like they're made for my dragons.
    This is Eddie without the accent:
    [​IMG]
    And this is him WITH the accent:
    [​IMG]

Just. Aaaaah :D I hate having accents that cover up too much of the primary/secondary color because then I forget what the colors underneath look like, but it works out great when the accent color matches the colors underneath
    AND HE'S SO MUCH MORE VISUALLY INTERESTING NOW
    I want to get art of himmmmm he looks like such a character now I'm so happy

• Like x 8
  20. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

@raginghearts
    I LOVE this spiral accent! Eddie looks adorable
    I have it on Gamzee, the only downside is had to take off his troll horn accent

[​IMG]

@Alska
    All the festival sets seem to have a similar item, it was just Shadow's turn to get the the floating object (others of the same type are Companion Comet, Golem Gauntlet & Gustbourne balloon). Last year, shadow got it's cool torso piece. I wish I had snagged more thorns when they came out!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice