Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

@mizushimo Do you have any ideas on how much I might price some of my kids that I linked to two pages ago? I'm kind of lost on how that's determined.

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@mizushimo Eeeeeeeeeh I love that Periderg!

Here´s my Jasper:
    [​IMG]

Was planning to give her peregrine but now I´m not so sure.

• Like x 4
  3. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Her wings look amazing as they are, I personally would keep her like that.

• Like x 1
  4. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

@KarrinBlue
    Those kids are all worth 10 - 15k. You don't get into higher numbers unless they've got desirable colors, are rare breeds or have newer genes. Double gened dragons are also hard to sell to perma homes, but we'll have a crop of newbies soon, so there's a chance they could get snapped up.

@littlemissCodeless
    How did you get such a perfect Jasper, I'm jealous!

@Mercury - What a cutie!

It's definitely a buyers market right now, if anyone wants to pick up fancy, cheap dragons, now is the time to do it before the next reg period/conquest dom battle.

• Like x 2
  5. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

I have this level 12 Skydancer I'm too attached to to exalt but I also don't have any plans for her. :/ It's a serious conundrum.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I checked the AH everyday and then bought immediately when I saw her. She needed a breed change and cherub, the glimmer thankfully was already there.

7. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ohhhh what are her colors? I have a male skydancer with a probably similar range(am bad at dragon breeding lol)
    image.png
    He's teal/banana/banana. Think they'd pair well?

8. gel_pens

@Alska
    She's Stonewash/Banana/Lemon, which makes for a pretty tight range all around!

9. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

How much would you like for her?

10. gel_pens

Oh geez, I'm not sure... Is 20kt alright? I haven't sold a leveled adult like this before.

11. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

I haven't either, and tbh I'm more interested in her for breeding purposes than training. But 20k sounds okay with me c: my username on FR is AnnaAlska, send me a CR.

12. gel_pens

Done! I hope you get some pretty babies!

13. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

14. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

I have a bunch of dragons in my lair that are doing nothing but existing. Either they are fan dragons, or I just like to look at time. Sometimes they get regened so I can breed them, but eh.

• Like x 1
  15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Same. A full third of my lair are dragons I just don't breed. Out of those, two are selfie dragons and half of them are fandragons I won't be breeding ever, which leaves a few I might breed. Maybe. If I find the really, really right mate. Mostly they're there to look at and coo over, though.

• Like x 1
  16. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i have a few dragons with lore, though my eventual goal is to have lore on all my perma dragons! :O i use one of the free bbc code formats that float around on the forums somewhere, and i modify it a lil as i go depending on the dragon....most of the time if im buying a perma dragon i get an idea of personality or role right away so i use that as a jumping point, generally :O

17. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I just... make shit up as I go along? Telling stories is as natural to me as breathing, though...

Not that I ever write any of this down, mind you.

18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Adding more babies to be sold, because good heavens full lair. D: As well, three boys in this range w/ identical genes are still up for sale. (I didnt realize i confused them with glimmers who'd sold recently, so they've been re-listed with the right prices.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] < - - - and he has an identical twin girl.

19. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Me: Oh, huh, those dragons sure sold fast. I wonder who's going for dom?
    Me: [looks]
    Me: ...It's us. We're going for dom.

ITP Nai is the dumbest member of fire flight and just sold off all their exaltbait.

• Like x 5
  20. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

NEW GENES U GUYS.

most excited for after the wheel expands, then we can have HONEY HEX dragons, aka BEE DRAGONS.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice