Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

yesss! finally, the reason i joined in the first place! if i can't breed dragons into the size of bees, i'll just make them bee themed instead!

evil laugh.gif

• Like x 5
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Hey, could someone with that light flight grinding guide pass it my way? I'm gonna be actually doing some coliseum leveling today, so.

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  4. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Just bought a lvl 25 to train with aaannnnd... I'm not getting any exp at all? I'm kind of guessing it's a glitch that will fix itself in the morning, but idk?

5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Alska you only earn exp in Lv 20-25 areas if you have a lv 25 on your team. Make sure you're fighting there.

6. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

I just hatched a bunch of guardians, should anyone be interested! More importantly, I gambled a little with two imps and succeeded! I got two boys, they're gorgeous just like their parents.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

IMPulse buy
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Hey so I just decided I don't want to write lore for 15 dragons, and I don't want to exalt these, so uh. I am selling them? I'll exalt if there's no takers, but...

I'll take haggles def.

Also, if you want the accents they used to have, I threw them on the trading hub for reference (very last post)

9. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Hey so if I was to spend a whole bunch of dragon money to make one of these two gen ones cry/face/stained, which should it be?
    [prays nobody buys either of them until I can decide]
    Edit: I could not resist the caribbean. Goodbye, sweet tangerine.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    • Like x 1
  10. TheMockingCrows

'nother impulse buy, and a replacement for my current female guard that I lost interest in long ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  11. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

@TheMockingCrows Ahhhhhh those are lovely, especially the first one.

image.png
    Looking for an interesting mate for this girl- preferably nothing super close in range(she's Caribbean/sunshine/lemon) but a lowish chance of eyebleeders lol

• Like x 3
  12. TheMockingCrows

@Alska I've got a bby boy that's splash/sky/steel? Coatl tho. :o Dunno if they'd blend well overall or not bc I don't have her # but.
    [​IMG] 21803759

13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

If anyone has or sees an Emerald/Crimson/Greenrange imp, pls ping me? I´m looking for one.

14. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

@TheMockingCrows ohhhh they would make some nice bbies. And Coatls are fine, they're one of my fave breeds and different breed parents means possibly more eggs. c:
    image.jpeg

15. TheMockingCrows

:OO oh no they're cute. He's listed at 30k but I can drop it if you want bby bc frond.

16. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Sure- you could drop it a little and I could promise you a baby or two? :D none of my breeding projects are for profit anyway(tbh I usually end up just keeping a lot of them lol) so you'd be welcome to have first pick! Btw my name on there is AnnaAlska. Feel free to send a CR for what you think would be a reasonable price, bc I am bad at pricing dergs lol

17. TheMockingCrows

ovo no babies needed. I hope that's low enough!

18. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

:OO plenty low! That's very nice of you! I was offering bbies to make up for lowering it though, you didn't have to lower it if you didn't want anything else ;o;

Also I'm still def. gonna post the bbies here, bc I bet they will be presh

19. TheMockingCrows

Nahh, it's chill. :D I've got too many dergs as it is, I'm just glad he'll be useful! Can't wait to see the babes!

20. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I have some slightly underwhelming dragon children that to wave at you all since I am currently full of ennui about leveling and exalting them!

Call 'em, eeeh, 18kt each? Crossroads to Quicksilver.

Anyone know if there's a dom battle going on? If no one here wants these guys I can hold onto them for a couple more days and see how much treasure I can squeeze out of the market for them. >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice