Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

This is why I make accents KarrinBlue, to feed all my gene and other accent needs.
    ... also if one keeps waiting one ends up collecting them slowly anyways XD

2. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Ohhhh man. Oh man.

[​IMG]

Guess I'm saving up for another gem gene.
    Or two.

[​IMG]

3. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I just sell all my dragons for gems when I need them. Adults will basically autosell at 10 gems, which would take 120 dragons to get enough for a Glimmer- assuming average nest size of 3, that's 40 days, and I put hatchlings up for more in hopes they will sell. Slow and steady!

4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hm, that's something to keep in mind. I have a bunch of dragons I really should sell but it's hard.

don't suppose any of you would want crystal-ripply/eyespot mirror and pearl double kids?

5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Selling old holiday items is also a good way to make gems. I always try to end up with at least one extra of each thing each holiday, to sell later.

@lupadracolis those dragons look AMAZING. The fae is exquisite!

6. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

@Mercury Here's what he looks like now!

[​IMG]

I only have to get... 1189 gems before I can give him glimmer. No problem!

• Like x 1
  7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

Ughhh making dragon cash, gems or treasure, is painful......I've almost given up on selling dragons, even for really good prices they don't sell and it just ends up being easier to train and exalt them :"0 recently I've been hesitantly selling dragons with art and lore and it's going surprisingly well, sold like 2 dragons this past week, which is good I guess but I'm impatient and want quick results :ppp

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I like glimmer! I'm not in any rush to grab it, but I have a couple dragons it'll look good for. I like how it slightly changes the color to be bolder, and yeah, that it changes horn color.

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

• Like x 1
  10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

ONE OF US ONE OF US YES BACK TO THE DRAGON PILE

11. KarrinBlue

I have acquired most of the apparel for my future Kraehe and Rue dragons. Now I just need to pick appropriate breeds and colors... I'm fairly sure that Rue will be Crimson and Blood colors, but Kraehe is harder - I'd do mostly black with her but I'm not sure that the black bows would look good against that. And then there's picking flights and breeds - Kraehe is definitely a Nocture, and I think Rue might work as a Fae, maybe? And Kraehe is very Shadow but I'm drawing a blank on Rue.

ETA - hm, I think that for Rue I will go with a Light Fae with Maize Vipera, Gold Facet, and Crimson Glimmer, and Kraehe is a Shadow Nocturne with Obsidian Vipera, Blood Facet, and Obsidian Glimmer.

the fandom life is a hard one

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    • Like x 1
  12. Starcrossedsky

don't be afraid to use the off-blacks. I love shadow and midnight way more than obsid, personally.

13. KarrinBlue

Ok but the thing is! I'm trying to mostly stick to the canonical character designs - so Kraehe is predominantly black, and the bits of red are actually basically in her eyes, and I think the only purpley bits would be... in her eye makeup? Something to consider.

If you're wondering, the white-gold stuff for Hypothetical!Rue comes from these two:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The red glimmer is because of her red tutu.

14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

is SnapDragon227 anyone here? Someone just sent me 500g with the subject line and text AAAAAAAAAAAAA(and so on) which is, admittedly, my clan description, but i am so perplexed.

• Like x 1
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]
    LIGHTENING FLIGHT

• Like x 3
  16. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Happy Thundercrack!

Is there anyone interested in dragons with gijinkas and some start up lore? I have two important dragons I refuse to exalt because I drew a gijinka for them, but no buyers so far. They're also the children of my progenitors/leaders.
    Guardian lass and Guardian pal.
    I won't be giving them away since the gijinkas were work and add value, but I'll do discounts for kintsugi peeps. They're currently on the AH for 155k

17. KarrinBlue

Hooray for Thundercrack! I really like the skins, especially the Ridgeback spear and Fae Little Bolt ones.

18. helmsbrat, #51945

i have a breeding pair that throws sollux dragons (irishimcircuit obs/obs/yellowrange spirals) and one that throws mituna/psiioniics (irishimcircuit gold/gold/blackrange spirals) that i breed when people express an interest, but my lair's mostly wildclaws+coatls in yellowrange and seafoam, primarily circuit. i really like the circuit gene, ahaha. currently trying to rid myself of imps, skydancers, and the majority of the nocturnes in my breeding pairs, so if anyone's got coatls or wcs for pairings that already have one coatl/wc mate or snappers for pairings that already have one snapper mate i'd love to buy from you!
    (sales dergs start halfway down page 5, PM to say you're from here and i'll knock 5k off of AH price)

19. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I finally, finally managed to breed the dragon that has been my project for MONTHS

[​IMG]

She looks like victory
    I still don't know what to name her, though. There's another lady noct with the same colors that I spent a lot of time coveting that is named Haru and that has kinda been what I've been calling this girl in my head, but naming her after the other dragon would be weird, probably.

• Like x 2
  20. Starcrossedsky

This is why I'm Fire Flight. Much more chillax.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice