Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

I have dragons I wanna get rid of!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    These two grew up really pretty! And they are already leveled to 7, no stats set. I'd be happy to level them further if you're interested in having either for a team.
    image.jpg
    I grabbed him to exalt, but he's really pretty and while I have no matches for him I thought someone else here might. He's grey/gold/gold and unleveled.

2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

@Raire I have a Mighty Need for that Guardian gal, how much would you want for her?

3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Hmm, 15k sound good? I normally sell my dragons for 50kish, but discount :P You can send a crossroads for her anytime (my username is also Raire on FR)

4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

@Raire I am hella broke right now because Jamboree accents, but yeah, I can probably make 15k soonish! Would you mind holding her for a day or so? Belay that, auction sold, CR on the way! FR name is "Loquaciousky," just as a heads-up.

"I'll get that gene scroll with my Dom discount," I said. "I probably won't like the Wind accents any more than I liked last year's," I said. HAH.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    • Like x 2
  5. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

(I always keep 200k on reserve for festivals because accents and skins.)

6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@Alska oh noooo that grey/gold/gold noc is so pretty *__* price?

7. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

@rats just make an offer and he's yours c:

8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]

I can't wait for him to grow up o3o

• Like x 1
  9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh my god the googly eyes.

Though it seems like dragons with Circuit get swirly eyes, and my Faes have giant anime eyes too.

• Like x 1
  10. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

The eye shape is based on the dragon's element! Light gets sparkly eyes and earth gets hilariously angry staring eyes, complete with angry eyebrows.

11. KarrinBlue

Ohhh, that makes sense!

Also, mirrors! They seem to be linked to elements, though not in any particular order.

• Like x 1
  12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I really hope marvas item this year is good. I'm keeping it on the plague setting in hopes that it's a nice apparel piece I can put on my Avikka, but I really want the arcane setting too. 8( not enough to buy a second mirror, but...

( was hoping the deity dragons were affected by the visual prank, but alas)

• Like x 1
  13. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

All the googly eye dragons are so cute. x3

• Like x 1
  14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    The only reason I'd ever get a fucking snapper is because of this shit.

• Like x 2
  15. KarrinBlue

Yeah, I'm keeping mine on Light, but still...

16. TheMockingCrows

what does the Marva item do?

17. Mercury

:mystery:

We'll get to find out tomorrowish, when they make them properly openable.

18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@TheMockingCrows Every year Marva shoves a magical item in your inventory. First year was her hat. It produced one of the three rabbits (Irradiated Astronomer, Marbled Jester, or the blue one), second year was her thread (which produced a fuckton of sweaters). If I recall correctly you can get these items in chests or pinkerton, so it's more of a bauble than it is actually worth something.

Now she's offered mirrors....for. Vain purposes I guess?

Basically the Marva item does nothing but cycle through. When rollover happens, the item turns into an actually openable chest (still the marva item but it functions like a chest) and you can open it for your prize. At that point it turns into your item and a "depleted" trick.

Not opening the item and selling it on the AH can get you a pretty penny.

• Like x 1
  19. Mercury

... I never did open my thread because I was so disappointed that I'd cycled my thread to pink and the sweater was godawful. I wonder if it'd sell now.

[edit] 350 gems? Pff, fuck that, it can sit in my inventory another year.

• Like x 1
  20. TheMockingCrows

:O i never knew they turned into anything useful. I've had the threads for ages but remember they only turned different colors when used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice