Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@TheMockingCrows I am interested in the guy!

I am so glad about the mirror apparel, because I realized who the most amazing googly eyed dragon in my lair was last night and now he gets to be that way, as permanently as I want:

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  2. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

3. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Hatchling time! If anyone's interested in them, let me know, lol.

4. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Haha, so which eyes/mirror did you guys end up sticking with? Your own flight's, or a different one?

Stuck with my native Nature one and got the Weary Focus eyes, definitely keeping em. And then in a stroke of luck, I opened an iron chest from bonding and lo did I acquire the Lightning eyes (Bishojo Observation or somethin) and probably flogged it for 300K on the AH, aw yiss.

• Like x 1
  5. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

I stuck with my own flight(arcane) and was admittedly disappointed. Then again, I'm very picky about apparel anyway so it's not like that's surprising lol. Does anyone here want them? If not I'll toss them on the ah or something.
    Also @rats do you still want that glimmer noc? He's still available for whatever you wanna pay.

6. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Alska if you wanna give it for free I'll take it, but you should definitely list yours ASAP in the auction house! If you act quickly, before people start getting them out of iron chests, you could rake in more than 150K, from what I see in the AH. :3

7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

was arcane the swirly ones? if so i'd be willing to trade for my nature flight ones if you like! i haven't opened them yet though, they are still a mirror.

8. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Deresto Arcane eyes are the Googly Confusion (googly eyes), the swirly ones you're thinking of are probably the Shadow ones, the Spiral Daze.

9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

awww boo. i'll probably just sell mine then

10. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Shit yeah, the arcane ones are going for 200K or more, I'm gonna put them in the ah

11. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Hey sorry to double post, but does anyone know who else is going for dom next week?

12. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I'm so sad, I didn't realise the eye items were there until after they were able to be opened, so I got stuck with wind? eyes. Granted, not the worst eye option, but still. I like earth eyes better :(

13. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Hobo well hang in there, they and the other eyes can be found in iron chests :3 so the price should drop in time if you don't crack any open yourself!

14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

My lair is bursting and baby wave is on the way, SO. Anyone want some pretties for their pretties? The two up above are still here, too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (I can imagine an egyptian themed one with this!)[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh dang I like that male butterfly imp, but I don't have any room in my lair...

• Like x 1
  16. TheMockingCrows

That's always the problem, my sympathies. ;7;

17. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

What's the exact colors on the blutterfly imp and coatl? <- loves butterfly, STILL has none in their lair

18. TheMockingCrows

imp is blue/blue/gray, and coatl is rose/violet/thistle

19. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Well, I sold my googly eyes and immediately spent that money(plus like 40k more) on this girl! Not bad at all considering she's giraffe/hex/thylacine and fully stated and stoned :D
    image.png
    Plus she's ready to breed, although I have no idea if I have any good matches for her

• Like x 5
  20. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

@Alska she looks like the bottom of a pool in the sunlight

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice