Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I decided to get a count of my lair's level 25s, and the ones I want to get to level 25.
    ... I have 20 level 25s
    I want to train 24 dragons up to 25 for lore reasons.
    This doesn't include the three old dragons I want to train up for selling, and the two I already trained and sold/is for sale.
    Ok I am kind of shocked at myself.

• Like x 1
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

What kind of lore needs 24 level 25 dragons?

1 warrior + 1 mage per element, and your two progens?

3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Well, I have members of security/guards and scouts that still need training, a couple of guardians who went all gung ho about protecting their charges, a few powerful mages, hunters, the spy, and three dragons that come from clan Ith which is known for martial prowess and all their lair members going extensive training... I hve the adventurer and an anthropologist who is kind of an adventurer and needs to defend herself... the gaucho/rancher dragon needs to protect herself when she is out and about with animals that will be juicy temptation for predators, the familiar handler needs to keep a lid on things...

• Like x 1
  4. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Someone please take this guy, he is too pretty to exalt but I don't have any mates for him so I don't want to keep him around. Also arcane is doing a profit push this week so I could especially use the space.
    image.png

5. KarrinBlue

Is that an x/y/y crystal-facet-glimmer nocturne...

Good god. I don't have anyone to breed him with but I might have to clear space...

6. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

It is, and he'll be ready to breed in 9 days :D

7. KarrinBlue

I can't believe it's been the better part of a year and I STILL don't have enough skinks to make ONE of those familiars, yes this is a small gripe but UGH.

I'm getting close. I just need four more green skinks, 5 orangey ones, I have nearly enough purple skinks for BOTH familiars but.
    AUGH. I WANT THE SCIENCE LIZARDS.

• Like x 3
  8. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if weird numbered dragons sell for much? because I got this girl
    image.png
    And her id number is 22233332 which is kinda cool but idk if it actually makes her special at all, I don't follow the fourms very closely on FR

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  9. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

4/13 is just around the corner, if anyone wants to be on my pinglist for homestuck themed dragon nests, let me know. Here's the pairs (everything hatches on 4/13)

HIC/Psii

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

range: coal --- obsidian
    maroon
    lemon --- gold

ALL HAIL ZILLYHOO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Range: lemon
    blue
    pink -- Magenta

JUST1C3 - (red eyes) (2 eggs)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Range - Teal
    Rust --- Blood
    Red

OBEY SUBMIT CONSUME (AR/crocker corp themed) (red eyes)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Range: Grey --- Obsidian
    Obisidan ---- charcoal
    Red --- Carmine

• Like x 2
  10. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Hey I got a pair of lovely spiral babs from my new fighter! I'll probably put them on AH late tomorrow, but I wanted to give kintsugi peeps first go at them
    image.png
    image.png
    The seraph is a boy, hex is a girl

11. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Well I was finally able to update the primaries on my Summoner and Rufioh dragons with Petals

summoner 1.png summoner 2.png

rufioh 1.png rufioh 2.png

It's not the most obvious change with these breeds/tertiaries, but I like having that consistency between primary and secondary for these two.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    • Like x 3
  12. KarrinBlue

Petals is out and hngh.

• Like x 2
  13. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Petals looks awesome :D
    disappointed with the ghostlight ruins chest though, its just 200 coins like most of the others.

14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

nnnnnnngh want petals so bad

15. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

ART NUVEAU DRAGONS: CLOSER TO BEING OBTAINED.

• Like x 2
  16. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

omfg omfg omfg I need a million copies, this is going to be my favoritest gene ever

• Like x 1
  17. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

agh i want all the sprites but i am out of dragondollars

if you have any left in like a week i will buy

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I know it's totally against rules but hell I would trade for actual money or deviantart points or something because HONESTLY i dabble in the dragon black market on the sly. my friend's trying to hook me up with a deal in selling shit (he mentioned the light sprite going for $175 last he checked, which was FOREVER ago, so I'm assuming it's in the $200 range now). I'm trying for the "sell gems for dA points" route since 1 point = 1 gem, essentially (you only get .99 per 100 points or something that equals an uneven tradeoff of points to dollar ratio), and I'm more into the adoptables scene and want certain closed species that cost RL moneys rn. Whoops.

but I MEAN SELLING FOR GEMS/COINS WORKS FOR ME TOO I'm already at 3k gems...

20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I've got 14 dragons that I'm going to be leveling and exalting throughout this week; if anyone wants them send me a crossroad for....I'm bad at prices. Let's say, 10000 treasure plus 1000 treasure for every level over 5. I am willing to haggle.

Dragons that I am willing to sell start here, from Firespark until the end of my lair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice