Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

...iiiiiiiice.

For real tho-- shackles, sprite, and/or armband? Old Ice festival stuff is one of the Big Dreams. (I have some ambushes and berserkers on-hand if you want more stuff to sell?)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  2. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Holy fuck. Um @adisagestar any of the sprites except water and nature would be fantastic, especially arcane. I also have lots of food, just tell me what type you need

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

BITES MY TONGUE ABOUT THE TATTERS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Alska Pretty much any kind of food is good! Just go ahead and send me a crossroads request for whatever you want. And @Loq thank you for the offer but I don't need anything else :) I'm not really fundraising here, just giving stuff away to people who will appreciate it more than me.

...oh shit I should probably take stuff out of my vault so it can be traded huh *facepalm* just a sec

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@adisagestar I would love the circuit scroll. Is there anything you´re looking for?

ETA: Got a bby coming soon who needs circuit.

6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@adisagestar formal request to have the tatters, flatfins, wc scroll, shadow sprite/armband and the dark scar? None of those i plan on selling (and if i do it wont be for a long, long time cuz i have plans for most of those). skdjfnsd i already feel greedy asking 8(

7. banshu

banshu Patron Saint of Annoying Web Theme Workarounds

@adisagestar
    c-could i get a tatters, a windbound plumage, and an arcane sprite? ;; i feel so greedy but i have food to give in exchange

(this stuff is Not To Sell it's going on my dragons,,,)

8. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Could I have a sprite please? I think I have a nature and water one already, but any other one would be great! thank you so much for offering!

9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Ok, I think everything relevant should be in my hoard and not my vault now! And again, if you want anything that you don't see, just ask and I can look for it.

@Codie @littlemissCodeless @Alska @Loq @banshu @Bel Capricorn just send a request and I'll accept it! Unless I have to be the one to send the request? I haven't used the new crossroads yet, so I'm not familiar with how it works. But yeah, I'll accept CR requests in the order that I get them :)

If anyone on here is on mobile or something and can't get to FR, you can also ask me to reserve you something until you can send a request

10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@adisagestar you have to be the one to send a request, unfortunately. In one-way trades the person sending the thing initiates it, and the receiver confirms it.

(my UN is Noiva if you haven't backlogged the lulzy llama drama with the marva hat)

quick edit: however in the case of two-way trades, it doesnt matter

11. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

@adisagestar i sent mine! And its okay, im still figuring out how the new crossroads work too

12. banshu

@adisagestar ;; sent. i'm cantrip, but i put my thingy in the chat as well. you are a superstar and i was not kidding abt the offer in the chatbox thinger i can link you art samples on here.

• Like x 1
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@adisagestar What´s your FR name? (Mine´s CodyCat, btw)

14. strictly quadrilateral

15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@adisagestar could I have a pair of those fins and a windbound plumage? I have to go to bed so I can't set up a trade just yet, though, but I can in the morning. My username is Quicksilver.

16. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

*gleefully rolls around in familiars* seriously thank you so much @adisagestar if you'd like any alchemy stuff or a drawing or something just tell me

• Like x 1
  17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Alska I did the tradey thing, thank you for the food! :D

@banshu I should have yours done in a couple minutes! aahh art oh my gosh that ould be amazing, I may take you up on that although I'd have to pick a favorite dragon first X)

@Codie I will do your request after banshu's :)

@Bel Capricorn if you could send me a trade request and put the things you want in the chatbox there that would be great, think it's the easiest way to organize things on my end so I don't get a headache lol

and finally @Mercury I will reserve those things for you!

18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ahh wow I'd love some tatters, fins, windbound plumage, crystal hide, basically any of the sprites except for nature and water... I don't really know what you still have though.

I have a ton of food as well, and some battle stones and stacks of things...

19. strictly quadrilateral

20. banshu

@adisagestar
    thank you so so so so much my fae looks incredible my nocturne is finally finished and my pearlcatcher has her familiar and i'm so happy ;;

take all the time you feel inclined to m8, offer does not expire!!!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice