Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Meat pool in progress. And thanks. It's obvious I can't decide on a lair theme! I am the worst plague flight member with all these sparkly motherfuckers mixed with my goff dragons. Pagan especially doesn't fit in.

• Like x 1
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

ah, damn. if anyone has a familiar from the most recent shadow festival, please let me know!

3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:fistbumps towards @Hobo from elsewhere in the slime puddle: ayyyyyyyy.

4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@KarrinBlue some of what you asked for was gone, but I've sent you the rest! And don't worry about food or anything, I'm accepting stuff kind of on a pay-what-you-want basis but really my goal is just to clear all this rare stuff out of my hoard :P

@TheMockingCrows take your time, I'm accepting requests for as long as I still have stuff to hand out :)

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Prrrr Thanks for the circuit, I´ll post pics of bby if she turns up at hatching.

• Like x 1
  6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

iiiii have no clue what is still available, @adisagestar could i ask for a new screenshot/list of what's still up for grabs? ;o; (have my eye on the fire sprite and electrician's power pack (or the windbound plumage or the spellscroll or....) (or o my fuq u have a speedy and a bantam fanger, choices r Hard, frick) but no clue what's been taken or not....)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@rats yeah absolutely! I think the fire sprite is gone but the power pack is still available. Give me a few minutes and I'll post some screenshots

• Like x 1
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Ok, a list is actually easier than screenshots so here. This post should always be up to date on what's still available:

Apparel:

Armbands:
    • Earth
    • Lightning
    • Water x2
    Electrician's Power Pack
    Tricktrouper Crown
    Sunguard Chest x2
    Runaway Rotclaw

Electrified Sash
    Illuminated Sash x3

Darkened Eye Scar
    Darkened Leg Scar

Familiars:

Earth Sprite x2
    Ice Sprite
    Wind Sprite
    Water Sprite x3
    Nature Sprite

Sunbeam Ursa x2
    Livewire Grizzly
    Magma Embear
    Graveyard Guardian

Bucktoothed Digger
    Marbled Jester
    Loga

Misc. Items:

Kite Chest
    Abyss Chest x2
    Overgrowth Chest
    Marva's Glorious Yarn
    Marva's Incredible Reflection
    Marva's Depleted Hat
    Marva's Depleted Top Hat
    Marva's Fathomless Hat x2
    Gene: Gembond

Plus a whole bunch of skins from 2014 festivals and Terra Cotta and Skingraft from 2013! If there's interest in those I can make an actual list of them, but not until later since I might not be available for the rest of the night.

A final reminder: nearly all of the dragons in my lair are up for adoption as well! It would be nice if I could clear out some lair space, actually, so if any of them look cute pleeeeease do not be shy about asking!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  9. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ahhh shoot, apparently i forgot to ask for a wind sprite. sending a CR now @adisagestar

10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Alska done :)

I'm gonna keep editing that list post when people claim stuff, so it should always be up to date on what's available

11. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@adisagestar I sent the request with a few stacks of food :)

12. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@adisagestar the Marva items that come out of the "chests" are super common thru chests or Pinkerton, you can get 20 sweaters off the AH no problem.

13. rats

@adisagestar is there a limit? bc if not i would love to trade some art for electrician's power pack(/sunguard chest/tricktrouper crown), an earth sprite, and the ice sprite *__* (

14. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Mercury Done! (it was just the flatfins and the plumage you wanted, right?)

@Codie Oh, whoops. I assumed these marva items were just as rare as last year's, but I guess they wouldn't be yet, would they? (I actually have no idea how rare most of these things are aside from the sprites, I never really got into dragon economics...) Thanks for the tip, though!

@rats no limit! I'm giving stuff away as long as I still have stuff :) The power pack is gone, but I still have a tricktrouper crown and the sunguard chests and the sprites, just send me a CR or tell me your FR name!

15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@rats hang on, nevermind, the power pack s still there after all! I could have sworn I'd given it away but apparently not, shrug. So yeah, I have all the things, send me a CR whenever!

16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@adisagestar No, the chests (hats, threads, mirrors) are still valuable as heckie, cuz they're the limited item. It's the things inside that are cheap as dirt.

rabbits, sweaters, and doofy eyes can be found in gathered chests just like any other non-gem item. it's really stupid, actually. but (SHRUGS)

17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@Codie oooooh. On the one hand, that makes no sense, but on the other hand, sweater! :D

18. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  19. rats

@adisagestar im mrattus on fr!!!! just lmk what sorta are you would like, i have some commission threads linked on my profile for reference ;0

ahhh tysm ;c;

• Like x 1
  20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[looks at hands in shame]

[​IMG]
    i just preordered this accent that, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON (stares at FR staff intentionally not picking the good accents so they get more revenue from gem sales) didnt win

and i realize im going to have to sacrifice the thresher flatfins i JUST put on sobek to use for this mysterious and not-bought-yet spiral.

tangently related: who wants to help me pick a dragon for this accent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice