Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

• Like x 1
  2. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

jeezus it took em long enough

i should stock up on unhatched eggs

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

aaaaaaaaAaAAAAAAAA

4. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Oh noooooooooooo! I never got my seafoam/seafoam/choc wildclaw and now with so many more colours I'm totally fucked. 4 and 2 colours now become 9 and 5. Bluh!

5. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Hobo There's still time! The colors won't be released till the site anniversary in June. :3

6. Hobo

Thank god. I might be able to squeeze out two more breedings between now and then. Stupid rare breed cd times completely screw me. This has been a work in progress for like 2 years >:(

Edit: I should mention that the only active s/s/c wildclaw on the site was bred by me and can't be used due to incest... and the other one went from having a really nice accent and apparel to exalted without warning so I couldn't give an offer for him. Life as a dragon breeder is hard.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  7. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

@rats sorry I was off elsewhere for most of today but things sent! :)

• Like x 1
  9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

if you haven't found a home yet... [raises hand] what's the tert

10. blue

blue hightown funk you up

She's obsidian piebald/blood toxin/obsidian underbelly, do you want me to send her over? :D

11. Starcrossedsky

Yes!!! FR's the same as my Kintsugi

12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

So many babies need homes. And this adult: [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Starcrossedsky

oh no that blue coatl...

• Like x 1
  14. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ive got dergs that got big and they are beautiful but also not selling and i need space so make an offer. Id prefer they not just be exalted, but ik i have no say in it once theyre gone
    image.png image.png image.png image.png

15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Doop doop doop, made a new thread for my retired shit

The only reason the "BRIBE ME" section is even there at all is because theyre either not applied to a dragon yet (i have two sets of tatters) or you can hardly see them (wrt flatfins on cetus) so if they were gone it wouldnt be an aesthetic loss.

i think @Bel Capricorn specifically asked about if i had any leftover sprites, and I've still got the shadow sprite unclaimed, so there's a chance to grab it either with egg payment or with coin (its in the AH).

everything else should be up to date.

16. Hobo

Can anyone remember whether colours of hatchlings are decided on hatching or when the eggs are generated?

17. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Hey look, more hatchies
    image.png image.png image.png
    Really like how these guys turned out. Feel free to make an offer for any- first 2 are boys, third one is a girl
    Edit also @Hobo idk sorry. Can i ask why though? Because i cant think of a way you could potentially soft reset fr lol, which is the only reason i can think of why that would be important

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Hobo almost positive it's when the eggs are generated. I can't remember where that information would be but I remember it being asked and answered.

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

OML someone wanted to buy my fathomless hat with an ice egg

sweetheart no...

20. Hobo

Just because of the whole colour revamp thing. If it's generated when the hatching happens, that means you can just load up your nests 5 days prior to the revamp hitting. If it's not, then I'm guaranteed to get 2 hatchings out of my dudes before that happens, which is good.

@Codie Yeah, I could've sworn it's been answered before... but I couldn't remember the answer or where it happened. Weird. That's a good sign for me though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice