Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Contour turns out to be the PERFECT one for regeneing one of my dragons. Look!
    Yuneia.png

• Like x 4
  2. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

Ahhhh so pretty :o

3. KarrinBlue

Yep, it'll take a bit of time to get materials together to get the primary, and good luck in the AH or marketplace, but. One day.

4. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

So uh... anyone interested in accents? I've got one that's already been approved from ages back (the male one) and I just finished doing the female version of this accent. Lmk if you want one, I'm thinking 500g?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

ooo

not my aesthetic but, niiiice

6. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

ITS A HONDURAN BAT

7. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Any Plague members around that wouldn't mind sharing their discount? I just need three items- two plentiful breed scrolls and one gene scroll that HOPEFULLY shouldn't be hard to snag. I can tip with copious amounts of fish, meat and plants if desired. owo

EDIT: got some help! c: also oh no 90% of my lair looks gorgeous as tundras and 50% as faes ;3;

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    • Like x 1
  8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I had a dream where FR released a new gene called "ruin". I looked at the news post and everything, and I remember thinking that the post was too long for just a gene release, and probably was announcing some new features. I woke up before I could read it or see what the new gene was, but the announcement image had a fae.

Now I go back to sleep since I woke up at 4:30 am.

9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

is it random which genes get put in the marketplace when it refreshes, or am i just really slow and am missing contour every time? i don't want to have to pay more than i have to, or else i'd just grab one off the AH. does anyone know how much it's set at on the marketplace? i may just cut my losses anyways in the AH if the price is good enough.

10. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Deresto It's random but you're also competing with everyone else for limited copies. It can be really really hard to grab a gene soon after release because people are snagging them up left and right, often to resell.

You can figure out the price of any item that has a price by multiplying it by ten! That means Contour is 150kt - and that means some of the AH copies are cheaper than MP-without-a-dom-discount prices. :D

• Like x 2
  11. Hobo

@Deresto it's probably bad luck in this case. Since contour was released this week, it goes up in batches of 30+ at a time, and people are super slow to grab them because hey, they give little to no profit on the ah right now. I managed to get myself a copy really easily last night, and you're welcome to it if you want (for whatever the price was with the plague discount. 127500, I think).

On that note, god DAMN is it hard to get a copy of butterfly right now. Prices on the ah last night were up around 1mil treasure. M'tears.

• Like x 1
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

thanks, but i grabbed one on the AH for a nice price. my random progen is looking a lot nicer imo, and i haven't even gene'd his primary and secondary colors yet.

13. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@Hobo owo but isn't Butterfly a gem gene, and thus infinitely stocking in the gem marketplace? By 1:680 gem/treasure conversion, that should just be a smidge over 800K if you convert your treasure and buy one yourself.

14. KarrinBlue

Where do you even convert treasure to gems...

15. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

People sell gems in the Selling stuff Forum place.

• Like x 1
  16. Hobo

Oh shit, is it? I thought it was treasure. No wonder i couldn't find it on the mp last night. Gah. I was hoping to avoid spending that much on regeneing ;3;

17. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

@KarrinBlue Yep, like Raire said, the Items for Sale forum is where to go if you're selling or buying gems (or you could ask friends or flightmates if they have some to sell). The usual gem to treasure rate is 1 gem for 680 treasure, though it varies from time to time (right now it's looking closer to 1:700)- so either look for threads that say something like '(S) x amount of gems at 1:700 (or whatever amount)' and go into the thread and see if they've sold all their gems yet; or you can go the other way and post a thread along the lines of '(B) (y) amount of gems at (ratio)' and people will usually mosey in and take you up on it. I've bought gems twice in this way, when I didn't have flightmates in our skype chat with some to sell.

Because of the new Crossroads, trading gems for treasure is very secure now! just make sure to check your math against whatever the other person is offering.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hey, does anyone have a lightening nest they could rent to me in 18 days? I´ll spring for the Boon of Fertility so you´ll be free again when the new colors come around. I also haven´t a clue what nests are rented for so tell me what you´d want for it.

19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I am not lightning but I have friends over there, I'll ping em when I get back from work if someone from here hasn't beat me to it o/

• Like x 1
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

holy fuck i just found an egg while scavenging. i've never done that before, and my scavenging isn't even that high!

edit: corrected the term scavenging

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice