Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

what do i do with it? how do eggs work if they're not in a nest?

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You can either sell it for all of the monies, or you can click on it in your hoard (It´ll be under Other) and hatch it out.

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i think i'll hatch it. i can get treasure or gems other ways if i want it later.

edit: oh, wow, she's kind of eyesearing

[​IMG]

i popped her code into the scrying workshop to see how i could potentially gene her to make her less loud, that's why she's big. also i just realized she's kinda a reverse spyro. that's pretty neat.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Like x 1
  4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

If you want you can save it to participate in the Mass Hatchening when the new color wheel comes out.

5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

oops, too late. that's okay, i'm not really as excited for the color wheel thing as everyone else, i don't really do the big breeding projects trying for specific colors anyways.

6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

@littlemissCodeless
    Lightning frand is willing to do you a nest! PM FR user Science and let 'em know Loq sent ya o/

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Awkward message sent, thanks!

8. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

If anyone's interested, I've got a couple Nocturnes who have been sitting around for a while and who I'd like to move since I've got two nests about to hatch tomorrow I need room for ;-;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The images should be links, if I did it right...if not, I'm chaoticstars on FR

9. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

• Like x 2
  10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

...I zoned out but uh @coldstars that first noc is super pretty so im just gonna

[​IMG]

its a work in progress...

• Like x 1
  11. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Speaking of mass hatchings, if anyone gets a blue range male gen 1 with an ice tertiary, i will pay serious bank for him.

Pro tip: if you have unwanted unhatched eggs, sell them any time between now and maybe three days after the new colors are released. There will be a SHARP pricedrop as gen1s fill up everyone's lairs.

• Like x 1
  12. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

@mizushimo
    [​IMG]
    I have this guy, if you're interested in him?

13. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I'm sitting on mine till at least the turnover at the month, to max profits. I have like, two nocturne eggs and three flight eggs?

On that note, [/discount sells a bunch of baldwin-made apparel to profit my way to another lair expansion by then]

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I actually bought contour on a whim earlier, and.
    [​IMG]
    Strider be lookin' good with them tipped wings. B)
    I was gonna use it on one of my butterfly babs but. Nnnnnope the contrast here strokes my Red/White/Black happy places far better and got that awful underbelly gene off him.

• Like x 5
  15. TheMockingCrows

All Of The Babies- sale on. Fae, Pearl, Guard, Snapper, Spiral, Coatl. Sky, imp and noct coming in the next few days.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  16. Alska

Alska Well-Known Member

A new set of babies! I also still have a few 4/13 and 4/20 babs left as well
    image.png image.png image.png
    First two are twos, third is a girl. Feel free to make offers on any of them c:

17. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I'm gonna start serving my deity proper and spend my free time coli grinding, because i just figured out how i can make Mohr fit my lore.

[​IMG]

So I need two dragons who will produce my fodder babies for drill sergeant here.

I need at least one to be a meat eater, and the second can be either meat or plants. Too many frickfrackin insect and seafood eaters dominate my lair, sobs :'I

ah, well. Time to train Mohr up. I can look for babies later.

• Like x 3
  18. TheMockingCrows

More hatchies, I'm drowning.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] x2 F
    [​IMG] aaaand a triple :D

19. TheMockingCrows

me: :casts regeneration which would have plenty to spare for hits:
    Jeweled Octoflyer trio: :Take their strikes on my only dragon:
    Me: :regeneration doesn't actually work this turn for unknown reasons, heal doesn't raise at all: THE FUCK?!?
    Trio: lol :HAMMERDOWN WITH DAMAGE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE IF THE REGENERATION HAD APPLIED FOR THIS TURN, KILLS:

eta: the coliseum is a perfectly functional place. nothing is broken (though I'm running the safe mode because normal mode won't launch for me whatsoever and hasn't for nearly a year.) it is perfect and wonderful.

there is no war in ba sing se

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like x 5
  20. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

[​IMG]
    sobs

first part of making my lore dragons' bios look decent is done. Used my clan "leader" to test it.

That's just the meat and potatos portion of the bio, i plan on adding stuff underneath.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice