Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Yeah there's no revive ability in the coliseum, 'tis a pain in the ass.

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

So what are people's thinks on the new apparel? I think it looks neat, and I might need to get a set for one of my mages.

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Reminds me of aviator gear mixed with tunics mixed with wizard hats, but in a good way?

i liked aviator gear, so the option to have an open coat is a+, the tunics were terrible except in very specific designs because they're more like renaissance shirts, and for both the witch AND wizard hats there were little add-ons i didnt like, so the mage hat is a happy medium between the two

• Like x 1
  4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

lays down

[​IMG]

i could get an akiribeak with this

all from sellin eggs, man. eggs and 2 speedy familiars

• Like x 2
  5. Starcrossedsky

oh boy what are eggs going for now, I was planning to sell mine first week of june

6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I am scavenging Shadow because I want black bishops, but here I am, with an egg :T Yay?

In other news, does anyone want a shiny (Iri/Shim/Basic) SD for cheapsies? I always feel bad about exalting the pretty ones myself but I really can't afford (spacewise) to keep all these hatchlings.

[​IMG]

Royal//Splash//Navy

[​IMG]

Midnight//Navy//Lavender

Edit: I just realized it kinda sounds like I don't want them exalted At All, that is not what I meant. I just don't have the heart to ship 'em off to Popsicle myself :P

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Is enemies in the coli sometimes being ridiculously OP a known glitch?
    Because I´ll be doing fine and then suddenly get curbstomped, without having changed levels or anything.

8. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Starcrossedsky Anywhere between 300 and 350 gems depending on the eyes

@Loq SELL THE EGG FOR MONEYSSS

@littlemissCodeless wow that sucks. :/ I've never had a coli problem due to OP attitude, but i have been curbstomped because of dodgehax. Usually by kamaitachi.

• Like x 1
  9. Loq

@Codie
    I promised I would hatch and keep the first egg of each element I found :P it is a promise to myself but a promise I intend to keep. Just... not hatching yet, see also: space issues. I 100% blew my dragondollars on a commission instead of a lair expansion, go me!

10. Starcrossedsky

@Codie NICE they'll likely break 500 by June then. I have three elemental eggs and two nocturne eggs I'm sitting on ATM (two water and a plague)

11. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

@Codie
    That is huge haul of gems, I'm impressed! I almost had that much in my vault at one point, but then I spent it on genes.

Bonus round: all the kids I've gem gened since petal came out

[​IMG]

(glimmer)

[​IMG]

Petals/Butterfly

[​IMG]

Petals/Buttefly/Contour

[​IMG]

Petals

[​IMG]

Petals

[​IMG]

Petals

• Like x 3
  12. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I HAVEN'T SEEN A SKINK IN WEEKS. I ONLY NEED 1 MORE, GOD DAMMIT. WHERE U B, SKINKS????

• Like x 3
  13. Loq

@Hobo what skinks? I got a Juvenile Prairie if that's what you need o/

14. Hobo

@Loq Weird purple, unfortunately. These bastards are RARE. Appreciate the offer, though!

15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

@Hobo I have spare weird purples! I can send you one. lmk your FR name.

16. Hobo

Ah, in that case I have to admit I'm not comfortable taking one... they're ridiculously pricy on the AH. The purples are worth ~85k each. You should sell em! Also, I just managed to nab an anomalous skink on the AH for 10 gems (they're usually 600+), so it turns out I don't actually need the skinks anymore. Everyone wins, except for the person who put this skink up on the AH, the poor bastard.

17. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Eh, fair enough, but for future reference, I like giving stuff away. If I offer something for free you can be sure that I don't care about making money off of it. (That's what I collect festival apparel for!)

18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

So the Greenskeeper Gathering is nearly here! Any nature flight people have hopes for familiars or apparel or kinds of skins?

19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

It me!
    [​IMG]
    Will probably post again with fancy apparel once my me derg is all grown up but. It me.

• Like x 6
  20. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

I'm Nature :3 and super excite for my first home festival! (not so excite now that my laptop's having serious issues and I can only run it in safe mode, though, we'll see if it has an effect on my ability to coli :c)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice