Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

I'm drowning in scaley children. And THIS handsome bastard, too. They're all on AH but I'm totes fine with flailing prices around for forum buddies.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  2. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Someone offered to buy an older dragon of mine, who I have actually been thinking of getting rid of. I just agreed and sent the CR, and now I'm feeling like "NO WAIT I LOVE HIM" except I have been thinking of exalting him for ages. Someone is going to enjoy him, calm down self! XD

(This isn't serious second thoughts, I'm just a smidge more attached than I thought. Shhhh. xD)

• Like x 1
  3. Secret Squirrel

PFFT turns out they thought I had a different dragon and cancelled, so I guess I get to keep him for a while? XD

• Like x 1
  4. Secret Squirrel

Okay, triple posting I know, but TWO MORE THINGS:

1) The person sent me some treasure anyway as a thanks for the willingness to trade! Very sweet of them. :) Are there any "good user experience" blogs still running on tumblr?

2) When I unequipped apparel from the dragon I intended to trade, I swear I had something on his wings that I can't find now? Am I having crap memory? Does apparel sometimes disappear??

5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

6. Secret Squirrel

I made a post about it in the bug report forum (a quick perusal has this as being a glitch before, so). I am pretty sure it was a pair of steampunk wings, and also possibly a vest. :\ I don't think it was anything too valuable though...? I hope not.

Darned crappy memory.

7. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm gonna need a million of that butterfly mask apparel.

• Like x 1
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Seconded.

It's different colors depending on what breed it goes on!!!

• Like x 2
  9. blue

blue hightown funk you up

WHAT THAT'S SO COOL

10. Mercury

Who else is clearing out lairspace in preparation for the color wheel expansion? I think I exalted like ten dragons today to free up my back page.

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

yeah bruh check out the previews on different species! They're not all different but there's some definite variation.

• Like x 1
  12. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I didn't clear lairspace. I bought lairspace.

• Like x 1
  13. Mercury

I considered doing that, then realized I would rather have more accents and apparel than more lairspace. >_> I already have a hard enough time keeping up with feeding the dragons I do have, anyway.

14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Yeah I've bought two expansions since the date was announced (both, magically, during my flight dom, even! Fire flight always comes through for me in the end).

15. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

magically one of my ice eggs didnt sell, so im patiently hoarding it as my surprise babber for color wheel

might buy a couple scatterscrolls if i dont like it, cuz what i want is to turn it into a wildclaw

16. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

So no lie, you guys, I had three battles in succession in the Crystal Pools and this was the notable drop from each of them.

1. Tigerlily chest drop (ugh, thinks I- I already have too many of these! I needed literally any other kind!)
    2. boss familiar drop! (okay that makes up for that a little bi-)
    3. TIGERLILY CHEST DROP. (GLADEMOM Y U TROLLIN ME.)

...I don't suppose anyone has spares of any other kind of nature chest that they wanna swap for a Tigerlily? :D;

17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

one of the greenskeeper gathering skins looks perfect on my 1st progen, but i spent all kinds of treasure geneing her to look great with her natural colors... idk what i should do.

18. Secret Squirrel

Does anyone know where one can get pricing advice? I have some G1 nocturnes I'm not in love with and would like to get rid of, but I have no idea how to advertise them.

19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I don´t need more dragons but.....what is green and rose boy´s tert?

Also re:advertising, I´ve seen people name them GenOne to sell on AH, but that´s as much as I know

20. Secret Squirrel

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice