Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Have to admit, I've been digging how many new familiars I've been getting from doing Coli stuff this festival. Rainsong Jungle is the best (it also looks way better at night). I started with only 3 familiars from the zone (one of the monkeys and the two bugs) and now I'm only missing the 2 birbs, 1 of the boars and the 2 bosses. AND I'm rolling in leaves, and afro-leaf accents. A+ zone all around, would recommend.

Edit: I've also only been coli farming for a day. It's been a good harvest.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

One other person has said they have also recently lost an item while unequipping, so keep an eye on your items when you're playing dress up, I guess? :/

3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Eek!

Also, free to good home:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'm looking forward to next month's festival. New familiar and festival apparel themes will be revealed! And the discount will let me gene up some dragons too.

5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Charcoal!

7. Starcrossedsky

Mine. [grabhands]

8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Heh, what´s your FR user?

9. Starcrossedsky

10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You got a dragon flying over, meow!

11. Starcrossedsky

happily takes him and renames him

12. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

I signed up about 3 years ago and then forgot to look at the site for two years, whoops...

I just dug up my username & password since it's exam period and I just gotta have more ways to procrastinate! And weird internet coincidence: I think I sold a skydancer to @hellfirelover back in the day, or at least someone with the same username.

Anyway, I'm going to be trying to update my lair a bit to reflect the new dragon possibilities, so I'll probably be throwing up some dragons for sale/trade/free. (Most likely free, I'm not fussed about turning a profit on any of them.)

Edit: Oh! But if someone wants any of my hatchlings in exchange for lending me 1 or 2 high level dragons, that would be great! I'll get some pictures up soon.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

If your dragons are two years old they might net a pretty price they're becoming expensive.

14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Lotsa babies again, working through backlog of level/exalting adults who didn't sell.. but this one is too pretty so I put it back on the market in hopes of it finding a home.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. TheMockingCrows

16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Obsidian, Forest, and Seafoam!

17. TheMockingCrows

.... >u> :grabby hands: I'm the same name on there as here.

18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sent over. Fun fact, she´s from the same nest as my me derg.

• Like x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

<3 She'll have a good home. Now to consider genes.. >:Ic

• Like x 1
  20. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Maybe! One of the reasons I stopped playing last time was that I was getting frustrated with the FR economy, though. It was bumming me out trying to make money selling dragons while the prices dropped and dropped. I think this time I'd rather just have fun playing with my lair!

Speaking of, here are some dragons that I'm not attached to and wouldn't mind spring cleaning! Free to good home, or trade/loan if you prefer. These ones are all unnamed. All the adults are ~2.5 years old or older and the skydancer hatchlings are less than a day old.
    Mulberry tert.png
    Tert: mulberry

Tree babies!
    rust tert 2.png
    Tert: rust

rust tert.png
    Tert: rust

sky tert 2.png
    Tert: sky

Sky tert.png
    Tert: sky

storm tert.png
    Tert: storm
    23979786_350.png

23979787_350.png

23979788_350.png

23979789_350.png

Also, what's the deal with 1st gen dragons? Why do people want them? I never understood that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice