Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I'm actually OK with holding some of these for a few weeks if you're really hyped for them, let me know if that works for you :O or even if you have one or two that really stick out that you'd like in the future.

2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

ah, no, it's more like 9 or 10 that i love because i like bright colors/shiny things. i really don't need any more dragons right now, especially with how many gene projects i've got sitting in my lair waiting to be worked on. also most of the dergs i want from that list are breeds that are going to eat foods i have trouble keeping up with already. i appreciate the offer though!

edit: i'm looking again and 9 or 10 might be an underestimation... they're all so pretty

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

okay actually what's the tert on that very first imp?

4. Hobo

@Deresto She's saffron/magenta/banana.

• Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

oh geez yeah, would you mind holding her? i'll try to clean her up a space over the next few days.

6. Hobo

No prob! Glad you like her, she's also one of my favs from that batch.

7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I keep getting annoyed at clothes where they seem to go directly through important parts of wings or whatever without any evident holes. They just look weird.

• Like x 2
  8. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

And yet, the last time they made wing-friendly apparel we got shame tunics. Clothes are just inherently silly on giant six-limbed creatures, most of whom don't even have opposable thumbs; might as well make them look nice too, since the whole concept already left realism in the dust.

• Like x 1
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

[​IMG]
    Anyone want this gen1 girl? Blue/Sapphire/Magenta.
    Will swap for gem genes. (Iri, Shimmer, Facet, Butterfly, Petals) Or a coatl breed change.

Will also potentially swap for a gem gened male dragon with dark colours. Or you can just pay me in treasure, but I have no idea what a gen1 with one new colour is worth.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  10. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

@Hobo fffffff god am I weak for circuit Nocs. I can't decide between 24621670, 24621673, or 24649773 ;-;

11. Hobo

@coldstars Haha, I see you ended up deciding on the phthalo girl, A+ choice! Phthalo is one of the better new blues, imo. Also, since I am snooping your lair, I just wanted to say that holy crap Sonnet looks AMAZING. Huge fan! Wouldn't have thought antique would mesh that well on those colours.

• Like x 1
  12. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

I just got Sonnet! I need more petal/butterfly coatls in my life, they're so nice with so many of the new color combos *u*

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Ayyyy late on the hatching, but my first official exalt fodder breeder nest threw me an XYY.

[​IMG]

Ice/Thistle/Tomato Male

[​IMG]

Coral/Blackberry/Fuchsia Female

[​IMG]

Pink/Mauve/Mauve Female. Also a near XXX, mauve is right next to pink on the color wheel.

I named them all because, well. Exalt fodder dragons. But if anyone wants first dibs let me know. Otherwise they're getting put up on the AH at exalt fodder prices (10k), save for the last who I'm putting on the dragon sales forum and seeing if I can't get them for more (if a kintsugite wants them, you can have them at the original 10k)

14. Mercury

Also willing to sell for train+exalt prices to other Light flighters for the festival dom push, since my mouse hand is giving me trouble a g a i n and it's not a good idea for me to coli this week. :(

15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

What're the colors ans genes on those last three nocturnes?

16. Mercury

cry/fac/belly, all are white/x/white. The last three are pistachio, shamrock, (both female) and stonewash (male). I think I put them up for 15kt?

edit: oh wait, the girls are iri. Tbbhpppttt @ my brain.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  17. i have a lot of koi dergs for sale rn, someone plz take them (the fire/fire/obs kois will hatch in 5 days, if anyone's interested but doesn't want crimson!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] x2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]x4 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] x3, one wc[​IMG] x2

18. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

3 nests hatched! Putting them on auction after I post'em here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (WHAT A CUTE.. ;7;) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Someone save me from Nocturgeddon, I really need to stop breeding pairs I like for project colors

They're all on the AH, half-price for kintsugijin! Mainly I don't have the heart to exalt them myself, I just want the lairspace :'D

20. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice