Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

I was something of a big shot in that I think I collected most of the sprites even though I arrived like 2014 june and nearly all of the armbands and yeah this game essentially destroyed me for a while.

But I am glad they fixed it!

2. hey, i've got five dragons that i'm too lazy to put on AH, anyone who wants them should send 10t to helmsbrat for any one of em
    they're the ones at the very end of my lair, dragons as follows-
    maize/maize/white irishim gembond coatl girl, rtb
    banana/lemon/royal irishim circuit coatl girl
    banana/lemon/storm irishim circuit coatl girl
    seafoam/seafoam/sand crystalfacet circuit nocturne boy, rtb
    maroon/maroon/crimson crystalfacet gembond nocturne girl; this last girl is really really nice

3. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I thought it was just acknowledged, not actually fixed yet?

4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Piebald and Paint look amazing! Also, those swords, I want all of them. No doubt about it, I'm going to have to gene up my progen and one of my other dergs with it.

...I have enough Gems to buy up two swords. I am sorely tempted, but which ones in particular? I mean, eventually I'll probably be able to get them on the AH for a few hundred thousand treasure, but still.

5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm eyeballing the Valkyrie and the rapier pretty hard. They're so fancy. @_@

6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Goddammit, I'm still struggling to save up for glimmer, FR, don't DO this to me.

7. KarrinBlue

Yeah, Valkyrie and Rapier look nice. But the ancient broadsword has some kind of magitech look with the blue gems, and the Ravenskull does look kind of awesome.

8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

If you want the swords at 20% off they'll be significantly cheaper than the probable bundle they'll make in the future of 10%. It would be a reasonable investment to buy them now instead of later

9. KarrinBlue

Yeah. I just need to figure out which ones I'll buy on the marketplace and which ones I'll buy on the AH.

eta: I just opened about 30 chests and spent all of my saved Gems to get three swords. ok then.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Scrolling back to the color updates, I've got a spreadsheet indicating what colors go where. It's up to date as of this very moment.

11. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

I also FR, I play as Nehyl #86816

I'm always short on lair space, and I burned out on the coli a while back so I tend to sell a lot of dragons for between 8kt and 25kt.

If at any point you like an unnamed dragon, or a baby, feel free to ping me via the site with an offer.

(There are a few exceptions, like the caribbean xxx crys/face/gem pair.)

Here is a recent acquisition/gene addition, currently sitting on a nest with a female crystal/facet/glimmer.

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  12. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

Also I made a cow nest, but it only gave me one egg. noooooo cownest.jpg

moooo

13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

This is why dragon shaming started, despite the utter futility of typing "DISHONOR"

• Like x 2
  14. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i really need to get back into this. all i've been doing recently is feeding my dragons. but that's not the fun part! genes are the fun part. hmm

• Like x 1
  15. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

I was so excited to make dragons that look like cows that I dropped 600kt just for that.

• Like x 2
  16. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

I was wondering if anyone could give some advice to a newb? I found an unhatched egg and now I have a lil Fae dragon. I know firstgen dragons can sell for a lot, but I'm not sure how I should price her or what the best way to go about selling her is.

17. Mercury

It's kind of a crapshoot. You can search the AH for their particular color combo and see what things are going for, and then search triple basics and see what's going for the highest price, and then average it out somehow, but results will vary. The only gen one I've successfully sold I didn't even have up for auction, someone just found him via site search and offered me a good price.

• Like x 1
  18. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

I didn't have much luck selling my first gens either. A load of people admired Curnamara on the forums (at the time only the second dragon with that colour combo) but no offers came in, so I ended up keeping him. I had an offer for another gen one but it fell through due to timing and she ended up exalt fodder. It's a buyer's market in FR.

• Like x 1
  19. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

You're usually going to make more money selling the eggs than you are hatching them and selling the dragons. When I first started (june 2014) I wasn't even able to sell the gen ones I got for 15k and had to exalt them. I'd imagine prices are probably worse now. That said, if you're lucky enough to get a double or triple you might get some decent money for it.

• Like x 3
  20. Mercury

Showing off my cute ice cream babies!

[​IMG]

I'm kind of ARRRGH about the coral because it never fails that in a pinks-to-reds range a coral baby will pop out, but he's still sufficiently berry-like to be attractive to buyers, I think.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice