Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Oh, you mean the themed accessories.

Idk, they still fit the purpose, plus it's only going to be for one year.

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Yeah just I was really looking forward to lightening, and not only is the main apparel a pass (it usually is for me) instead of an accessory that would probably fit some of my dragons well there is the vista which I just dont´give a soggy donut about. So I´m a little out of sorts.
    I´m glad it´s only for one year though.

Teal Deer: The item type I have so far liked most from festivals has been replaced with something I have no use for and I am irritated.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    • Like x 3
  3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

there's a tentacle vista and I actually bought tentacles off the AH in order to make it immediately and that is really all you need to know about me

• Like x 8
  4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Ok tentacles are a valid reason.

• Like x 2
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Theres a succulents vista that shows up in swipps rarely and aside from that one i couldnt give a rats ass about vistas tbh

• Like x 5
  6. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

If I didn't have one of those skin contest winner vistas, I'd be a lot more into the vistas. But I earned this Vista through months of trying and I'm NEVER CHANGING IT EVERRRR

• Like x 2
  7. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Wait, forum search actually functions now? Amazing! It's only been broken for the entire two years I've been on the site! /sarcasm

Also feel free to take these new children at will

[​IMG]

purple/pearl/grapefruit

[​IMG]

steel/bubblegum/yellow

[​IMG]

thistle/shadow/antique

• Like x 2
  8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Yeah it went up during last night's rollover maintenance. Haven't actually tested it out, I'm gonna... go see...

Edit: hm. The result-sorting functions look kinda... janky. "Relevance" seems to be "how many times does the exact searched-for phrase appear," while "most recent" has... no relevance filters at all.

Mrh. Dunno to be happy because you don't have to remember exact phrases to look up threads, or annoyed because when I look for a Specific Thing I don't want to have to trawl through piles of incidentally-related posts.

Also: there's no way to separate "search thread titles" from "search thread content" (yet?) which is... annoying. Not every thread will repeat its title in the OP.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like x 1
  9. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

• Like x 1
  10. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I'm gonna be getting rid of a metric ass-ton of my dragons. Putting them up here in case people want dibs.

None of them are bred, all of them are gene'd, one's a Gen1. Unless you want to buy it, the accents, apparel, and familiars aren't a part of the deal and I'm likely going to be selling those off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

GenOne

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

So I did the thing where I breed pretty dragons and then somehow expect to not like the babies

Anyone want some cool-tone IriShim Skydancers?

[​IMG]

M, Wisteria//Cobalt//Iris

[​IMG]

M, Mulberry//Lapis//Fog

[​IMG]

F, Shadow//Sapphire//Midnight

[​IMG]

M, Royal//Lapis//Sapphire

They're gonna go up in the AH, but if ya ping me I can give 'em away for half listing price :3

12. Starcrossedsky

@Carnivore can I get a preview of the accent on that nocturne girl by itself?

13. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

• Like x 1
  14. Starcrossedsky

... for an accent? that's murder. iirc individual SKIN blueprints are that price.

15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

If it's out of print, it's a rare item, and if it's in demand that usually drives up the price.

• Like x 1
  16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

It's also a skincent.

Edit: even if it wasn't, I tend to buy skins or accents that complement my dragons, not just what will cover it, so a lot of my dragons wear 1-2k gem accents because they're all retired, or were limited-print runs that I was on the wait list for.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  17. Starcrossedsky

ah, as a skincent that makes more sense.

(Don't remind me that accent buying is a thing I can do, I'm over halfway to the other butterfly scroll I need...)

18. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Like I said, my average is 1-2k gems, even if it's just an accent.

I think the most expensive accent I have is 5k gems?

19. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

eyyy I have like. a millions billions Hydrone chests, so if anyone wants to swap a different kind of chest (I'm mostly looking for Nightrunner and Stormcloud Construct cause I only have one of each but I'll take most anything!) for one, give me a ping!

20. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Some dragons if anyone wants 'em.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice