Food Fight: Mayo Discourse

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by budgie, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I actually don't like pineapple and ham pizza though? Which is weird, because I like both pineapple pizza and ham pizza, but not together. Still don't hate it the way I hate olives, though, olives are the worst.

2. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i like pineapple pizza, but it's not my favorite! (my favorite: pepperoni/sausage/onion/green pepper/banana pepper)

• Like x 2
  3. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

That sounds delicious tbh. I'm not super fond of green pepper but it's not offensive to me, everything else sounds great.

• Like x 1
  4. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

it's really good, do recommend!

that makes me think of a question, too: opinions on green pepper? i love it cooked or raw, but most of my family hates it

5. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I won't eat it raw and I'll generally pick it off things (pizza, mostly) cooked if it isn't too much trouble, but can eat it cooked if it's one of many pizza toppings/part of something where it's too inconvinient to take it out of.

Red/orange/yellow peppers are delicious though!

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    • Like x 1
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Pineapple+pepperoni+mushrooms is the Ideal. I hate ham and I really hate sausage, so pepperoni is the only red sauce pizza meat for me. Chicken is acceptable on white sauce or barbecue pizzas though.

7. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Sausage+Bacon+Pepperoni+Mushroom+Onion pizza is my favorite.

• Like x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

meat on pizza is gross to me, which is weird because i do like meat and it seems like it should be good with pizza flavors but. eugh. pineapple pizza is very good because the pineapple gets bitter if you cook it.

my favorite pizza is spinach, red onion, and mushroom with alfredo sauce

9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

oh also pesto pizza but thats not affordable so i dont eat it often

10. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

!!! That sounds delicious I need to try it.

• Like x 1
  11. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I looooove the Greek Supreme from pizza pipeline. Chicken, artichoke hearts, green olives, tomatoes, feta, parmesan and romano cheese on a basil pesto sauce.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  12. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I once had a sausage, pineapple, and jalapeno pizza that was amazing.

Grilled green peppers are tasty, raw green peppers are concentrated sadness.

I will happily eat everyone else's olives, especially the little black ones.

• Agree x 1
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

My default pizza is All The Cheese+pineapple+bacon+sometimes ham, if from a pizza place that does the little ham cubes instead of slices. I Wish I could add pepperoni, but for some reason it is Too Much Spice when cooked even tho it's delicious cold :C

Green peppers, like all bell peppers, are Painful Death. Olives are just nasty.

14. KingStarscream

We've got a pizza joint near here that does great gfree pizza, and one of our faves is artichokes+ricotta+mozerella+dollops of red sauce with garlic, salt, and oregano sprinkled on top. With a pesto base it's the best fucking thing I've ever tasted.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
  15. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

just kinda prickly, not painful unless I keep a mouthful of carbonated something in my mouth instead of swallowing it right away. In some cases it's nice, in some it's not and I do actually occasionally seek it out in the way of straight up eating those those mineral supplement things that are supposed to go into water and fizz that up (also they taste like lemon and I am weak as fuck for sour things)

• Agree x 1
  16. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Pineapple is the worst on pizza and my fave for making at home is tomato sauce+feta+garlic+olives+herbs (with optional zucchini), if I order from th eone pizza place that'll deliver to the assend of nowhere I live: tomatosauce+mushrooms+parma ham+mascarpone

• Like x 1
  17. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I'm really boring and i prefer my pizza with no toppings

• Agree x 1
  18. What are your thoughts on sandwich toppings? I usually have simple sandwiches with meat, cheese and mustard, nothing else. People say I should try veggies on my sandwich, I did once and all I could think was "why is this sandwich crunchy?"

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  19. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Depends entirely on the sandwich.

• Agree x 3
  20. KingStarscream

Very sandwich specific, yeah. Though Reubens are a Top Tier Sandwich.

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice