Food Fight: Mayo Discourse

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by budgie, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

uh

norwegians just brag about friesh milk but the milk that makes me nostalic is the shit that can sit on ur cupboard for months before going bad, it has a stronger taste and also it dont go moldey in like 3 hours

• Informative x 1
  2. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

You will take my vanilla soymilk out of my cold dead claws.

I'm not a vegetarian.

I just like it.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

also, I fuckin' hate every kind of yogurt but soy yogurt, why is it so hard to find.

all the other fake yogurts taste...too much like real yogurt, which I don't eat because...

I don't like it.

4. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

pedantry but that'd be veganism. vegetarians as a generic category don't eat animal meat (depending on who you're talking to, they might eat fish or shellfish), and vegans are a specific subgroup that abstain from all animal products.
    depending on how strict they are and for what reasons they're vegan, this can include materials like leather. i don't think i've seen anyone who abstains from wool or silk, though.

5. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

discourse: candy corn is delicious, twizzlers are awful

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

the only time I've ever had goat milk it tasted... extremely goaty. apparently that happens sometimes. goat CHEESE, however, is a fucking culinary delight.

the coconut milk-substitute with sweetening is pretty alright, the unsweetened kind is just weird

coconut milk in a can is super luxe and basically equates to heavy cream imo

• Agree x 1
  7. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

both of them are awful but I will snarf twizzlers until I can snarf no more

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  8. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

further Halloween discourse: smarties are great
    give me all the weird candy chalk please

• Agree x 4
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I am concerned about what kinda smarties you get because here (germany) 'smarties' are little chocolate disks coveted in brightly colored candy shell

• Agree x 2
  10. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Candy corn is demons, twizzlers are also demons, and the superior Halloween grab candies are either Nerds or Gobstoppers.
    These are what we call Smarties! Personally, I've never gotten the whole 'chalk' comparison because I've eaten chalk and Smarties are more like rock-candy made from confectioners sugar, but they're Good.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  11. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Yeah that ain't no smartie over here. We got the Nestlé kind.

• Agree x 1
  12. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

i havbe no idea what a twizzler is

i have tasted candy corn, its not sold here but pretty good imo

13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I'm meh about the flavor of Twizzlers but they leave very nifty marks if used as whips.

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Twizzlers are shitty fake fruit licorice. Original flavor is """"strawberry"" but they all taste more or less of corn syrup and sadness

• Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i adore candy corn (BEST HALLOWEEN CANDY) and twizzlers, but i like redvines better for fake licorice
    it’s less sweet but might taste more cough syrupy to some folks

16. KingStarscream

Between Twizzlers and Redvines, Redvines are easier to eat yourself sick on imo. So they get my vote.

17. Leechkin

Leechkin Well-Known Member

reeses cups are my jam, best way to deliver chocolate and pb directly into my veins

• Agree x 6
  18. KingStarscream

REESES CUPS ARE THE SUPERIOR CANDY WITH PEANUTS

Thought Peanut M&M's are a pretty good pick me up too, but Reeses make me happier to eat.

• Agree x 2
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I like redvines for red licorice flavor, but I like some of the weird twizzlers for that rubbery indescribable texture/flavor combo

not red twizzlers tho, eugh

Fave halloween candies: butterfingers, sweetarts, smarties (the american kind), things with peanut butter, milky way

20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Peanut butter is A Bad, which is too bad, considering how often I see people expressing rapturous enjoyment of Reese's Cups.

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice