Fool's Dawn

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Even

Even Smoke Never Rises Without Fire

"They killed someone who couldn't run, couldn't fight back, who was unarmed..." Even grimaces. "...hopefully she won't take it out on everyone . "

• Like x 1
  2. Mutt

Mutt Active Member

Mutt nods. That's bad, but the Queen is taking care of it and so getting in her way would also be bad. But they're out of the way now.

3. The Queen of Cups

The Queen of Cups What A Lovely Tale

It's an indeterminate span of time before the door opens, and the Queen walks in, smiling brightly. The bottom of her cloak is covered in blood. "....little Mutt. You tried to keep the little party from acting against my rules... correct?"

4. Mutt

Mutt Active Member

Mutt nods without hesitation. "They were doing bad things, and I stopped them." They frown. "Some of them. I wasn't able to get to the rest. Even said they killed someone."

5. The Queen of Cups

"...good. that's what I thought you'd done. stand up. I've brought someone for you." She holds out her hand.

6. Mutt

Mutt Active Member

Mutt stands up, head tilted slightly to the side. They're not sure what the Queen means, but she is in charge and she is good. They take her hand.

• Like x 1
  7. The Queen of Cups

She leads them into the hall, beaming. "I can't wait to show you your surprise. I'm sure you'll be delighted!"

8. Mutt

Mutt Active Member

"What is it?" They're excited, bouncing as they walk.

9. The Queen of Cups

"The other half of your soul!" The Queen beams, absolutely delighted.

• Like x 1
  10. Mutt

Mutt Active Member

Mutt blinks. Then blinks again. "What?"

11. The Queen of Cups

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice