Fool's Journey

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

The drive is quiet for awhile, then Nick glances over. "...once things cool down with the pack, we can have you guys over for dinner? I mean, It'd be cool?"

He pauses. "...and I think there may be a halloween party with some of our friends on Friday? Just watching movies and stuff. I... think Fred and Rosie were going to come? It was gonna be awesome B-movies."

2. Mischa Carmin

Mischa Carmin Witch of Light

"The pack as in; other werewolves or your family? And I wouldn't mind a halloween party since it's not on halloween."

3. Nicholas Pierce

"Both," he grins. "Big family, and a big pack. Had a kid go wolf recently, so we've been helping her adjust."

4. Mischa Carmin

"Go wolf...?" She raises an eyebrow, curious. "How does that work, really. It's all bloodline, right?"

5. Nicholas Pierce

"Yeah, but it's not predictable?" He hums. "Like... Miri's mum isn't like us?"

6. Mischa Carmin

"Not a wolf you mean?"

7. Nicholas Pierce

"Yeah." Nick nods. "Exactly."

8. Mischa Carmin

"So; it's in the blood line, but not always dominant. But if it's unpredictable, doesn't that also mean that she technically could?"

9. Nicholas Pierce

"...yeah. I mean. It can happen when you're old? Just not as often?"

10. Mischa Carmin

"Okay." She nods with understanding.

11. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

The rest of the drive to Mischa's apartment is calm and quiet, and probably full of general catching up.

12. Mischa Carmin

When Mischa gets home and the groceries are brought in, thanks to help from Nick, she starts up some water to boil for Mac'n Cheese while everything is put away.

The knife and the purple candle votives go onto a second coffee table in the living room of the dorm apartment, set up with trinkets and a shelf, all decorated as her wiccan altar.

13. Nicholas Pierce

Nick helps put things away under Mischa's direction, greeting Kainze cheerfully as he moves around. "This... is pretty cool."

14. Mischa Carmin

"Hi Nick." Kainze's lounging on the couch, petting Baastet and listening to an audio book, one earbud out to pay attention to the room. "Meeshee did you get the banana mallows?"

"Yeah I got ya some." She tosses him the bag of candy from the kitchen. "I dunno how you can eat that artificial shit."

"Easily. Like this." He grabs a handful and stuffs them into his mouth. "Fshee!"

15. Nicholas Pierce

Nick laughs quietly. "Because they're delicious?" He moves to sit down on the couch. "...can I have one?"

16. Mischa Carmin

Kainze holds one single bright yellow banana flavoured marshmallow up for him. "You can have one."

17. Nicholas Pierce

"Thank you for your generosity," he laughs, reaching out to carefully take the candy.

18. Mischa Carmin

"You're very welcome." He snickers.

"I also got you the strawberry mallows and those disgusting licorice candies." Mischa says, coming over and setting another bag and a tin onto Kainze's belly.

"HA! YES! I knew it!!" He grins wide, then sits up and opens the tin of colourful fancy licorice candies, "Hey Nick want some?"

19. Nicholas Pierce

"As long as you're sharing, hell yes." Nick laughs.

20. Mischa Carmin

"Mischa doesn't like AllSorts." He smirks, head tilted as he offers Nick a grab from the tin.

Mischa rolls her eyes, "Yes I do... just not an entire tin in one sitting. Oh; wanna go to a halloween party Friday night?"

"Aren't we already doing a thing at Freddy's?"

"Yeah but that's actual Halloween night and that's the Monday. Nick invited us over for Halloween with his pack."

"AHA! I knew it!!" He griiiins and sniffs in Nick's general direction. "So ... this is what werewolf smells like..."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice