Fool's Journey

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick wags his tail, whuffing at him and sniffing at his face and neck, in the most tickly way he can.

2. Mischa Carmin

Mischa Carmin Witch of Light

"... oh my fucking god." Mischa watches then, then starts giggling and laughing at them.

"Meeshee can we keep him?" Kainze grins. "I'll take him for walkies!!"

3. Nicholas Pierce

Nick whuffs at him again, giving a bark that's almost like a laugh, and gently bats at Kainze's face with a paw the size of a dinnerplate.

4. Mischa Carmin

"Holy fuck you're big." He grabbles for Nick's paw to pet and inspect it.

5. Nicholas Pierce

Nick gives another delighted 'bwouf', wiggling his toe-beans as Kainze investigates.

6. Mischa Carmin

"Are you two having fun fondling each other on the couch?"

"Yes.~" He sticks his fingers in between Nick's wolfy toe beans. "Sooo cooool. Meeshee did you see it!! Did you see him turn into a wolf?"

"No I missed it but I sure as fuck heard it."

"Yeeeeah that's kinda creepy dude. Not that I was expecting anything like Tshue-Ksh-ksh-Kish-Thsue."

"He's a wolf not a robo!"

• Like x 1
  7. Nicholas Pierce

Nick cheerfully sticks his tongue out, ears perked up, panting and wagging his tail.

....it does look like he may have ruined his tee-shirt, though. No wonder he threw a pack of five-dollar shirts into his basket.

8. Mischa Carmin

"Nice shirt, by the way." Mischa says, sipping some juice. "Mac'n cheese is in the oven... you stayin' for dinner?"

9. Nicholas Pierce

Nick quirks one ear up, then gives Mischa a look that is unmistakable as 'if you're offering I'm not saying no', complete with slow, hopeful tail wag.

10. Mischa Carmin

"... you legit have puppy eyes right now. It's almost cute." She scritches behind his ear.

11. Nicholas Pierce

He pins both ears back, giving her a sad stare and a slow, hesitant wag of his tail. (Almost?!)

12. Lady Kianna

Lady Kianna Seer of Void.

"Yes. Almost as cute as kittens." She teases.

13. Nicholas Pierce

Nick whines, staring sadly at her.

14. Mischa Carmin

"Sorry Nick. I'm a cat person." She scritches behind his ears again. "You know this."

15. Nicholas Pierce

He whuffs, closing his eyes contentedly. He's a little trapped, but he's fine - certainly not uncomfortable enough to dump Kainze onto the floor.

16. Mischa Carmin

Kainze snirks, then starts tickling Nick's sides. "Aaahahahha! Revenge is mine!"

17. Nicholas Pierce

Nick patiently licks his face again, shielded by fluff and a love of contact.

18. Lady Kianna

Lady Kianna Seer of Void.

Kainze huffs, then shifts so he's sitting sideways across Nick's instead of straddling his hips. "Weeeell you make a good chair at least."

19. Nicholas Pierce

Nick squirms, rolling to try and get onto his stomach without knocking Kainze to the floor.

20. Mischa Carmin

He shifts to let Nick roll, "Wanna put on a movie?"

Mischa pulls her books from her bag and sits on the floor at the coffee table to do her homework. "I'm good with whatever."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice