Fool's Journey

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick nods, pawing down off the couch to sit on the floor, ears perked up.

• Like x 1
  2. Mischa Carmin

Mischa Carmin Witch of Light

"You can pick, Nick. Netflix is on the playstation." Mischa goes to grab him a controller, then looks at him. "... oh right. Well."

"Lion King!" Kainze shouts.

"I don't think Lion King's on Netflix."

"Nooooo but we have the VHS."

3. Nicholas Pierce

Nick wags his tail, and walks over to carefully start working the controller with one toe.

It's very clear he's done this before.

4. Lady Kianna

Lady Kianna Seer of Void.

"Hm?" Kainze tilts his head as he listens to the soft clack of controller buttons. "What...? No Lion King then?" He pouts.

5. Nicholas Pierce

Nick flicks an ear, pulling up Kill Me Three Times, then tilts his head, trying to remember if there's too much reliance on visual cues, then decides to go for it, hitting play.

6. Mischa Carmin

Mischa Carmin Witch of Light

Kainze grabs his bag of half squished marshmallows, lounging across the couch as he listens to the movie.
    Baastet returns to perch on his back, kneeding and circling before settling down to watch the room.

Mischa just does her homework. Until the oven beeps and she has to go take the Mac n Cheese casserole out.

7. Nicholas Pierce

Nick sprawls comfortably, possibly scooting near Mischa to double as a fluffy pillow she can lean against as he watches the movie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice