For the Honor of Greyskull - A She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KarrinBlue, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Athol Magarac

Athol Magarac I prefer reading posts without a lot of topics.

Entrapta says that there's only a handful of runestones, and specifies that it would only effect "Elemental" Princesses.

I had the same theory that Entrapta's family did have a runestone once, but it's possible that there are more Princesses than runestones.

2. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I just shotgunned the show in one sitting last night, and I'm still processing, but I just want to say... Scorpia should kiss everyone, but I would especially like to present for your consideration: scorpia/catra/adora ot3

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 3
  3. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

im afraid we'll be led on by a gay ship that will never come to fruition, so instead of watching the show i will write very un-canon fiction

thats self care right? lol

• Witnessed x 2
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

i mean, noelle stevenson is a lesbian, a lot of the crew are also queer, and they've repeatedly said in interviews that the relationship and history and love between adora and catra is one of the most significant parts of the show, plus they've already stuck in a few different supplementary gay ships (netossa and spinnerella, bow's two dads) so like...

• Agree x 6
  5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Yeah I'm not feeling terribly worried because of that all combined. Which is a weird thing to say about a kid's show if I think about it. But it's nice that for once in my life I can feel like...certain. About this kind of thing. It's nicer than Schrodinger's Queers stress and I'm happy we've gotten to this point...

• Agree x 5
  6. KarrinBlue

like even if somehow they aren't endgame i feel pretty sure that their whole deal is going to be VERY thoroughly explored and that we shall not lack for other queer endgame ships.

• Agree x 7
  7. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

oh thank god. this is netflix right? I might pay for it again for a few months to binge this when I'm not working

8. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

9. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

i have finally managed to watch An She-ra and Catra is a wonderful disaster.

• Agree x 5
  10. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I'm a shipping goblin, sorry not sorry
    • Adora/Catra
    • Scorpia/Catra
    • Scorpia/Catra/Adora
    • Netossa/Spinnerella which is easy mode since they're already canon but STILL they were super cute
    • Sea Hawk/Mermista, which honestly, I expected to loathe, but I love them both so much. Maybe... not as a closed ship, though? I'd like to see them dating as a unit
    • Octavia/Shadow Weaver don't look at me
    • Ooooh. Angella<3<Shadow Weaver
    • Adora/Glimmer, though there's... something about the ship that has me less moved than I think I ought to be. I need some kind of better angle on it in my head, though hell if I know what that is
    • Same goes for Adora/Bow/Glimmer. I feel like I'm super into them, then my brain goes ahead and thinks 'acceptable ship'. I need to find my emotional angle in :T
    • Any combination of Lonnie, Adora, and Catra
    • .........Kyle/Bow
    • Although apparently the crew has implied that Kyle/Rogelio might be a thing? That's super cute, yo, I'm into it
    • Kyle/Rogelio/Bow. Give Bow two evil boyfriends. Give him one boyfriend who never quite fit in with the horde and was too nice to be happy there, and one boyfriend who was making a nice space for himself in the horde and is still full of exciting sharp edges and dangerous instincts. Also, give Bow xeno.
    • Scorpia/everyone. Everyone smooches Scorpia. A lot. That's the show now, I'm sorry, I dont make the rules
    (Entrapta isn't anywhere in there yet because I feel very personally attacked by her character and my emotions are still in the processing queue. She's got a number of great ships in the mix, I'm just still figuring out how I properly feel about her so I can tell how I feel about the ships XD)

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  11. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I want to give Entrapta a kismesis. Not sure who, but I definitely want her to be spades with someone.

• Agree x 3
  12. Athol Magarac

Who's Rogelio? NVM, I need to watch the entire thing again except for that one episode with the bathhouse scene.

I'm actually planning a scene with Entrapta/Scorpia, but it's going to be more of hay-rolling buddies than anything special. I just need to read some stuff that makes me really uncomfortable first.

13. KarrinBlue

Rogelio is the lizard-guy!

• Informative x 1
  14. KarrinBlue

15. Athol Magarac

Okay, I think that's adorable.

• Agree x 2
  16. littlepinkbeast

I'm still not over how Catra sleeps in Adora's bed, curled up at her feet.

• Agree x 6
  17. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

let me tell you. that got the gears in my head spinning.

Oh Did It

• Like x 2
  18. littlepinkbeast

• Winner x 8
  19. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

I just binge-watched this over the weekend and I'm into it and like. all the ships. because hot damn.

also bow is my blessed perfect son

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  20. littlepinkbeast

the more i see of how Catra and Adora were abused and how it fucked them up, the more i'm going like "hey wait a fucking second" about my own childhood. :/

• Witnessed x 7
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice